Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't vote in NC. But I won't base his record as evil versus his Democratic opponent Kay Hagan who didn't overwhelm the state with positives.

You wanted who as the best candidate to win the Republican primary...the Tea Party dude? (Bannon? ) Or the Pastor guy?
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    I don't vote in NC. But I won't base his record as evil versus his Democratic opponent Kay Hagan who didn't overwhelm the state with positives.

You wanted who as the best candidate to win the Republican primary...the Tea Party dude? (Bannon? ) Or the Pastor guy?
    What's he done?

You mentioned job creation, I told you the engine which is a collaboration between Universities, government and private industries he's trying to reverse. I would have loved for him to have to mud wrestle the tea party candidate who is more of a tea party candidate than him, but oh well.

The RTP put the Triangle in a position to take advantage of the uneven recovery and McCrory is gutting the govt, University, private partership that has been nurtured for years.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    What's he done?

You mentioned job creation, I told you the engine which is a collaboration between Universities, government and private industries he's trying to reverse. I would have loved for him to have to mud wrestle the tea party candidate who is more of a tea party candidate than him, but oh well.

The RTP put the Triangle in a position to take advantage of the uneven recovery and McCrory is gutting the govt, University, private partership that has been nurtured for years.
    Well you and I differ on how we like elections to occur. I like the BEST of each party battling it out. You refuse to answer who YOU would have preferred to win the Rep. primary. My position has always been - IF - my party/my candidate loses - at LEAST I have 'my choice' from the other ideology.
    I promise I won't do it again

elitedaily.com/news/politics/contradiction-strong-anti-gay-republican-worked-drag-queen-gay-bar/
    Steve Wiles is a conservative Senate candidate from North Carolina, and the openly anti-gay Republican has been quite vocal in his support of banning same-sex marriages.

....From 2002 to 2010, he worked at a lounge called Club Odyssey ...

Prior to his weekly stage presence at the club, Wiles frequented the show as an attendee.

... he said he performed under the moniker, “Miss Mona Sinclair.” ...

Reportedly, Wiles also worked as a promoter for the 2011 Miss Gay America pageant. When asked by the Journal to comment on his sexuality, Wiles refused.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    Well you and I differ on how we like elections to occur. I like the BEST of each party battling it out. You refuse to answer who YOU would have preferred to win the Rep. primary. My position has always been - IF - my party/my candidate loses - at LEAST I have 'my choice' from the other ideology.
    The best of that race is abhorrent to me. I would have preferred the worst, hoping they'd lose easier and turn off the electorate.

When the worst thing you could say to all four primary candidates is "you're a moderate" how can I find a "best" in there?

By the way, I agree with your approach in theory. I am not the one who made "moderate" a dirty word.
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    elitedaily.com/news/politics/contradiction-strong-anti-gay-republican-worked-drag-queen-gay-bar/
    At least he isn't a moderate.
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMan View Post
    Keep in mind that compared to his opponent in the primary, he was the "moderate" candidate.
    I seriously don't know if you even need to move to moderate for the general anymore. Certainly, you need to fight a duel with anyone calling you moderate in the primary. Them are fighting words.
    and a one point plan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123