Thread: Draft Day Movie

Draft Day Movie

Anyone else seen the movie? I saw it on Friday night, its Hollywood all the way as long as you dont go into expecting realization its a pretty entertaining movie.

I was wondering about it. It looks like something I want to see but was not sure if I wanted to pull the trigger or wait for it to come out on DVD.

They were talking about it on talk radio this morning when I went to work, saying it was one of the worst sports movies in recent years. One guy said it wasn't that bad, but more of a "redbox rental". The other guy was saying it was garbage.

It's really hard to make a movie about the draft, so it's almost has to have Hollywood in it. Don't want to spoil anything but they're parts that are not realistic and I think that is what folks are talking about.

I also think the same folks who didn't like this movie didnt like silver linings play book which I thought was hilarious

Posted my thoughts in the draft thread last night. The movie was absolutely horrendous and they made GM's and organizations look very stupid. The entire movie is extremely unrealistic, I understand it's "hollywood' but that was absolute garbage and it didn't have to be so fake.

PS I actually loved 'silver linings play book'
    Last edited by Birds4life81; 04-14-2014 at 07:08 PM.

We have a thread on this? Come on guys. That **** looks like a joke.

I liked Silver Linings as well, although I wish it was rated PG, so the whole family could enjoy it.

I will see this movie just because I'm a draft nut!

I don't know about the movie, but I'd love to actually see a documentry based on an actual draft. Going into the draft room and seeing everything that goes on including all the trade calls would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofaw View Post
    I don't know about the movie, but I'd love to actually see a documentry based on an actual draft. Going into the draft room and seeing everything that goes on including all the trade calls would be awesome.
    A documentary would have been more realistic the movie was Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Lofaw View Post
    People won't pay $7-10 a ticket to see that. That should be on NFL channel or History channel.