Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    Obviously just by the responses in here many people disagree with the secondary screening rule(I could not care less),. Probably a few it has happened to, including myself.

Easy Fix - TSA Pre Check, $140.00 a year never get checked again. (He has the money).

Acting like a child and declaring you have a bomb is just a foolish response to something you disagree with. He deserves any punishment handed down.
    I concur. I've never had a problem with TSA, largely because the question, "Do you get more free-throw jokes or ballet jokes?" always gets at least a chuckle.
    “All rear ends are different!”—Steve Beuerlein
    "I could have told you that."—Jim in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    I just read that the video has him misspelling his own name to police.. All speculation, but seems pretty safe to say he had at least a few drinks prior to.
    "Aldon" or "Smith"?
    “All rear ends are different!”—Steve Beuerlein
    "I could have told you that."—Jim in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    It could be slightly humorous. I haven't seen any actual video where I could hear everything he said. Not have I seen a transcript. If the dude flat out said he had a bomb on him I would be shocked. First of all even drunk it would be an incredibly stupid thing to say, but especially if he was upset about getting a secondary check why would he then say he had a bomb and the secondary check was actually a good idea.

However if he said something like the link I posted from Meet the Parents. And he maybe said, I don't have a bomb and they freaked out because he said bomb in an airport, that to me would be funny as hell. 9-11, Boston Marathon and everything that has happened around the world aside, gross overreaction are always funny.
    I'd guess he said it sarcastically. But that TSA agent can write up anything he wants to think he heard.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    I just read that the video has him misspelling his own name to police.. All speculation, but seems pretty safe to say he had at least a few drinks prior to.
    Probably spelled it Aldumb Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    "Aldon" or "Smith"?
    Learn the multi-quote function, you post whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Edonidd View Post
    It could be slightly humorous. I haven't seen any actual video where I could hear everything he said. Not have I seen a transcript. If the dude flat out said he had a bomb on him I would be shocked. First of all even drunk it would be an incredibly stupid thing to say, but especially if he was upset about getting a secondary check why would he then say he had a bomb and the secondary check was actually a good idea.

However if he said something like the link I posted from Meet the Parents. And he maybe said, I don't have a bomb and they freaked out because he said bomb in an airport, that to me would be funny as hell. 9-11, Boston Marathon and everything that has happened around the world aside, gross overreaction are always funny.
    I dunno, homey, I can't see it personally. Some things, no matter intentions, meant to be funny or sarcastically, joking about dead babies to a grieving couple who recently lost their baby, saying you have a bomb in an airport, a wife joking that she wished her hubby had 2 more inches of dick, just ain't gonna work regardless.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

He seems like the new Charles Haley.