Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Figures Walsh would be defending them.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    Figures Walsh would be defending them.
    So guys are allowed to protest things but women aren't?

Or it's guys that should be in the front at protests, and women should be seated in the back?

Why are you such a misogynist?
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    So guys are allowed to protest things but women aren't?

Or it's guys that should be in the front at protests, and women should be seated in the back?

Why are you such a misogynist?
    Sorry, not going to play your game. Most people would see this act as desperate and silly, but I understand your undying need to play contrarian often requires you to defend the indefensible.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

Not defending anything, just sort of mocking you and SB for ripping people because their political motivations don't align with yours.

If it was a band of people outside an abortion clinic, and the feds were going to go in and shut it down, and they said "let's put the women in front" I'm sure you would view that as some modern civil rights flashpoint.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Has absolutely nothing to do with their political motivations. Good trolling effort, though, per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    Has absolutely nothing to do with their political motivations. Good trolling effort, though, per usual.
    He's not trolling. He's sticking it back in your face about the hypocrisy of the left and how you 'spin' things one way or the other to try and bolster the 'image' of your politics. You simply cannot stand that a group of conservatives actually look like the 'good guys' and the 'victim' in a struggle, while at the same time emerging from a confrontation where they showed courage in the face of oppression and emerged with a righteous victory.

That just burns you leftist's butts. You can't stand it. And that puts a smile on my face. Down with your Globalism and Elitism.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    You simply cannot stand that a group of conservatives actually look like the 'good guys' and the 'victim' in a struggle, while at the same time emerging from a confrontation where they showed courage in the face of oppression and emerged with a righteous victory.
    I laughed. Good one!

This message is hidden because thelittlecheese is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Recommended for all.

Quote Originally Posted by lechrus2 View Post
    More interesting is the topic whether some of this land should be privatized.
    Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover

‘It’s time’ » Lawmakers from 9 states gather in Utah, discuss ways to take control of federal lands.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Cowards and criminals.
    I think you mean cowards; criminals; and psycho, hyper-patriot, militia lunatics who feel that aiming guns at government employees trying to enforce the law is a laudable, justifiable defense of the Constitution unless it happens in an inner city when minorities are the ones aiming the guns, in which case the authorities should just blow those savages' brains out and charge their families for the bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    I think you mean cowards; criminals; and psycho, hyper-patriot, militia lunatics who feel that aiming guns at government employees trying to enforce the law is a laudable, justifiable defense of the Constitution unless it happens in an inner city when minorities are the ones aiming the guns, in which case the authorities should just blow those savages' brains out and charge their families for the bullets.
    Not exactly apples and oranges.

+1

Plus this guy owed over 1M in taxes, yet he's getting away with it all. I also don't have much empathy for many of these ranchers, I have seen first hand how their cattle over grazing on federal lands can destroy the ecology of the area- the land and streams. It's sad, disgusting, and completely preventable, yet they run amuck with the system. If any of you are familiar with it, the area I've witnessed this is the Cimarron River Valley near the Uncompahgre wilderness in south western Colorado. What once was a beautiful trout steam is filled with manure run off and the land adjacent to this once gorgeous steam is trammeled all over with hoof damage.

Not a million in taxes. Grazing fees and primarily penalties. And he's not getting away with it.

Ranchers have a long-term interest in their grazing lands, so they're generally good stewards of the land. The Bundy family has been grazing there for 170 years. Hardly run amok.
    Last edited by lechrus2; 04-19-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lechrus2 View Post
    Not exactly apples and oranges.
    So sometimes it's OK to threaten law enforcement officers with your firearms, and sometimes it's a jailable offense? Do tell.

So sometimes it's OK to threaten law enforcement officers with your firearms, and sometimes it's a jailable offense? Do tell.
    Of course there is but that wasn't my point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123