Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    True but some managers have a better sense of what's going on than others. It's not like this was some mid-level project of many others in Health and Human services.

Some questions need to be asked periodically like "What issue do we need to know about that could present problems on roll-out?" A few times...
    And those questions probably were asked by lower level managers - whether those concerns were ever escalated upward, and whether anything could be done once concerns were identified is another question.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

But, now who's going to keep writing & changing Obamacare?
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Lombardi View Post
    But, now who's going to keep writing & changing Obamacare?
    The people that use it?
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

I think the death panels take control in the event of Sebelius' resignation.

At least that is what the Protocols of the Elders of Zion says.
    Last edited by Fandango; 04-11-2014 at 07:54 PM.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    I think the death panels take control in the event of Sebelius' resignation.
    Speaking of death panels, since we've been hearing so many ghastly (and often fake) Obamacare horror stories, should we give equal time to hearing about the people who have died/are dying from lack of care in states that refused the Medicaid expansion?

See: Charlene Dill.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12