Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    I didn't have a 2nd round grade on Latimer, in fact I don't have one on Landry or Adams, I figured a lot of the teams that wanted receivers took who they wanted already so waiting it out and cherry picking some other positions as they fell became my philosophy.
    Makes sense why you decided to trade down then. I personally have a 2nd round grade on both Latimer and Landry, Adams is a late 2nd/early 3rd to me.

If only. I would love this scenario.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

I like it but I think some of your trades are overly optimistic. Even if you account for the fact that more people want to trade down than up in round one, I think it costs more than a 4th to go get Barr in that scenario, probably a third.

Or our pick + Graham - to get Barr?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    I like it but I think some of your trades are overly optimistic. Even if you account for the fact that more people want to trade down than up in round one, I think it costs more than a 4th to go get Barr in that scenario, probably a third.
    He did that draft with other people, so someone wanted the other side of the deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12