Turn yourself into a Super Hero or Villain

I thought this might be fun as with all the Cartoons, Movies, and TVs show with Super Heros and Villains I'm sure at one time you've thought about a super power you might have. Anyway for the fun of it turn yourself into either a Super Hero or Super Villian.

1. Would you be a Super Hero or Super Villain?

2. What would your Super Hero or Super Villain name be?

3. What traumatic event happened that turned you into a Super Hero or Villain? i.e Batman seen his parents killed, Hulk was hit with Gama Rays

4. Do you change form? What changes happen?

5. Can you control when you change into a super Hero/Villian or changing back? i.e. Hulk

6a. Do you wear a super hero or villain suit? i.e. Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Joker
    b. Do you wear any type of mask? Spiderman, Batman

7. Do you have a Super Symbol? Is it on your super suit? i.e Superman's S, Batman's Bat

8a. Do you have super powers? What are they?
    b. Do you use weapons? What weapons do you use?
    c. Does your suit protect you? how?

9. What is your weakness? i.e. Superman has Kryponyte

10. What's your Alter Ego? What do you do when you aren't doing your super stuff to keep others off your trail?

11. What kind of hideout do you have and where is it at?

12. What City do you protect or cause Havoc in?

13. Where do you come from? i.e. Superman came from a different planet

14a. What is your super purpose?
    b. Is there anyone special you protect over all others?

15. Do you have a side kick or group of super friends? What is there name? i.e Justice League, Batman had robin

16. Do you have a nemesis? What is there name?

17. How do you get around? i.e Superman can Fly, Batman has the Batmobile, Spiderman swings from building to building, Flash can run fast, Wonder woman has her invisible jet

18. Does anyone know your true identity? i.e Alfred knows about Batman

19. How do you know when someone needs help? i.e Batman has the spotlight

1. Would you be a Super Hero or Super Villain?
    A very, very, very reluctant hero who would be in it as much for the bucks as for upholding the good or seeking justice or crap like that.

2. What would your Super Hero or Super Villain name be?
    "Fred". No one's going to figure out what I can do until I'm good and ready to let them know.

3. What traumatic event happened that turned you into a Super Hero or Villain? i.e Batman seen his parents killed, Hulk was hit with Gama Rays
    I ate the wrong GMO'd burrito.

4. Do you change form? What changes happen?
    Nope. I stay my adorable self.

5. Can you control when you change into a super Hero/Villian or changing back? i.e. Hulk
    Well, yeah. What would be the point otherwise? You think I want the whole tragic thing going on? Nuh-uh!

6a. Do you wear a super hero or villain suit? i.e. Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Joker
    b. Do you wear any type of mask? Spiderman, Batman
    Jet black body suit with red and blue chevrons across my chest and upper abs (I have an eight-pack, as all superheroes must). Full black face mask.

7. Do you have a Super Symbol? Is it on your super suit? i.e Superman's S, Batman's Bat
    Do the chevrons count?

8a. Do you have super powers? What are they?
    I did one of those online birthday things where your month was one power and your day was another. I got telekinesis and reality alteration. So basically, I'm a cross between Jean Grey and Wanda Maximoff.

b. Do you use weapons? What weapons do you use?
    You're kidding, right? I can basically turn any opponent into mulch by striking a pose and pointing.

c. Does your suit protect you? how?
    Nope, but the force field does so nicely, and I can make invisible "gunports" so that the rubes think I'm attacking through the field.

9. What is your weakness? i.e. Superman has Kryponyte
    Well, if you shoot me when I don't have my force field up, it's going to really throw a monkey wrench into my day.

10. What's your Alter Ego? What do you do when you aren't doing your super stuff to keep others off your trail?
    Mortimer Wyndham, a mild-mannered graphic artist. I have to go freelance if I want time to do the super stuff.

11. What kind of hideout do you have and where is it at?
    Just my apartment. It's good enough for Spidey, it's good enough for me.

12. What City do you protect or cause Havoc in?
    New York, of course. How many super heroes hang out in Lincoln, Nebraska?

13. Where do you come from? i.e. Superman came from a different planet
    Normal human Earth guy.

14a. What is your super purpose?
    To make enough money from this game to retire before I'm forty.

b. Is there anyone special you protect over all others?
    Not really. Maybe little old ladies. But not if they remind me of my rampaging b!tch of a fifth grade math teacher, may she rest in peace.

15. Do you have a side kick or group of super friends? What is there name? i.e Justice League, Batman had robin
    Not yet. Still haven't found the super hero bars in town.

16. Do you have a nemesis? What is there name?
    I've already run into a couple of characters whom I KNOW are going to be trouble. First one's this neo-Nazi-wannabe with magnetic powers. Calls himself Axis. He doesn't just toss stuff around, he can actually mold metal objects into whatever else he wants them to be.

Then there was this Aussie guy who did contract hits. Tossed lightning bolts around. Called himself Lightningstrike. Real original, I know.

The kicker was this old lady--I mean, this broad had to be sixty if she was a day--who had these things on her wrists that shot out hundreds of frickin' darts in the time it takes me to type the sentence. And you are not gonna believe what she called herself. "Needlepoint". I didn't know whether to die laughing or die from the darts.

17. How do you get around? i.e Superman can Fly, Batman has the Batmobile, Spiderman swings from building to building, Flash can run fast, Wonder woman has her invisible jet
    I can fly, too. Not as fast as Superman, but I can get across town at a pretty fair clip.

18. Does anyone know your true identity? i.e Alfred knows about Batman
    My landlady's starting to get suspicious about the hours I'm keeping. I'm hoping she just thinks I'm a drug dealer or something.

19. How do you know when someone needs help? i.e Batman has the spotlight[/QUOTE]
    Just dumb luck. I was thinking about running an ad on Craig's List. What do you think.

And this, LoFaw, is a stoopid thread worthy of BigPoppaPump.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    And this, LoFaw, is a stoopid thread worthy of BigPoppaPump.
    It was meant to be a time waster and funny and you succeeded in both. I especially love your one Nemesis named Needlepoint. Classic! Oh and the fact that your super name is Fred. I call all my nephews Fred even though none are named Fred.

1) Super Neutral. (chaotic good, but I wouldn't run around being a crime-fighting super hero)
    2) Not needed. I'm under the radar.
    3) N/A
    4) Nope. Again, under the radar.
    5) Of course!
    6) Absolutely not.
    7) Yes, but it's super top secret. Not really, it's actually my foundation's logo. So it's hidden in plain sight.
    8) Manipulation of time.
    9) Stupid people annoy me.
    10) Don't really have one. I'm just me, with the ability to manipulate time.
    11) Numerous penthouse apartments in major cities around the world.
    12) Wherever I feel like.
    13) A baby-delivering stork, obviously.
    14) Virtually unlimited resources, which allows me to pursue leisurely and charitable pursuits at my discretion.
    15) Hell no.
    16) Nope.
    17) Personal jet, or a driver in town.
    18) My identity is myself. No one knows of the power though.
    19) Normal means.