Question Anybody up for a flyer on Adrian Wilson?

At 34 and coming off a 2013 preseason achilles injury, there's no longevity expected or needed. But if his achilles works, he could immediately provide cheap, short term improvement at our destitute S position.

Any takers?
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

I'd take a shot with a non-guaranteed contract.

Like the article says, Achilles injuries aren't a easy one for even young players. No assurance he's even gonna be able to play anymore.
    A man like Emery doesn't need a search firm. He is the search firm. - Jon Greenberg.

He's done.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Rather take a flyer on Daniel Manning he's been cut and while his safety skill is sometimes spotty his kickoff punt return skills are dam close to elite

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawksBob View Post
    Rather take a flyer on Daniel Manning he's been cut and while his safety skill is sometimes spotty his kickoff punt return skills are dam close to elite
    I saw on the tribune site that he signed with the Bengals.

I would rather take a shot on Kerry Rhodes.

If rather take a shot at Thomas Decoud.
    "When they boo you, you know they mean you." George Halas

Quote Originally Posted by Biggix View Post
    I saw on the tribune site that he signed with the Bengals.
    You are right sir ! Saw that he was visiting the Bengals missed the signing

looking more and more like a safety is getting drafted ,I just hope that Aaron Donald is off the board if we grab Dix in the first

If we are bound and determined to draft a starting S, I hope we trade down a few spots and take whoever's there. I'm not big on the value of the top Ss in this draft at 14.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefive View Post
    If we are bound and determined to draft a starting S, I hope we trade down a few spots and take whoever's there. I'm not big on the value of the top Ss in this draft at 14.
    Well I'm all for a trade Down if any of the 13 teams ahead of us grab Aaron Donald (or if its true he doesn't want to be drafted by us which was rumored )the huge problem being in this deep draft everyone wants to trade down and I'm not sure if Emery can find reasonable value . The true horror story would be if Donald and Dix where gone before we picked and we have no trade down partners.

But after Phil Emery pulled Kyle Long out of his posterior after all the guards we wanted where gone (which btw every single mock draft said one of those guys would be there)I'm willing to trust Emery who unlike Angelo seems to value athleticism but wont draft a guy just because he can jump out of a pool on youtube .