Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by KFFLMockCommish View Post
    Nah. Years past, any trades that have happened after we've started the draft, will not be reflected in our mock.

Now, if Seattle wants to give away their 7th, to say...Chicago...for...10 internet cool points...that can be arranged.....
    lol, thanks.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by karhu View Post
    Jesus, my entire list for Cincy just got taken.
    Sorry, karhu - sh!t happens my friend. I think you jacked a couple my targets in the first and second round for SD....can't remember off the top of my head. But I do feel your disappointment!
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by DaSuperfan View Post
    Sorry, karhu - sh!t happens my friend. I think you jacked a couple my targets in the first and second round for SD....can't remember off the top of my head. But I do feel your disappointment!
    Not sure if he got Fuller before you did, but if CHI could do it again, and the draft unfolded like it did...they'd have taken Fuller, and not Dennard.

Philly selects

L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri.
    **** you.

I struggled with Indy's last pick, trying to decide whether to take Washington or Blue (thankfully, Coach took James White just before Indy's pick so that helped narrow it down) Finally went with Blue, thinking I would make Washington my #1 UDFA target. Nice pick. I think he could be a gem if he ever puts it all together.
    Last edited by green18; 04-25-2014 at 04:29 AM.
    None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me. ........
    .......................Best Green Bay quote ever: "We'll never forget you, Brent." .......

Thanks.

And you know, it's a testament to our forum that with more than 230 picks behind us, we're still telling each other to **** off. So let me say it while I'm still feeling all mushy: **** each and every one of you guys.
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Thanks.

And you know, it's a testament to our forum that with more than 230 picks behind us, we're still telling each other to **** off. So let me say it while I'm still feeling all mushy: **** each and every one of you guys.
    okay, but i'm not that easy, despite what the bathroom wall says.

i mean, you have to at least buy me dinner first.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

I'm actually glad I was done after round 6 lol.
    A man like Emery doesn't need a search firm. He is the search firm. - Jon Greenberg.

Are we doing a round of URFAs?
    That the world is explicable is miraculous, and so explanations need not be the undoing of miracles.

We never learn anything, never in the world, and in spite of all the history books written. Thereís a regular warehouse of fine suggestions, and if weíre not better it isnít because there arenít plenty of marvelous and true ideas to draw on, but because our vanity weighs more than all of them put together.

Are we doing a round of URFAs?
    Since we have time and my guess is there will be some interest, sounds good to me.

How shall we set it up? Just go another round, same, order? Or a lottery type of situation?

free-for-all!

(except for karhu and TBATB54 and greenie, who always seem to want the same players i do. )

i don't see any reason to do more than a list of 6-8 names you'd want for your team. anything else is likely to be too chaotic and time-consuming.
    Your Chicago Bears: still learning about this newfangled thing called the "forward pass."

Send me (and kfflmockcommish) a list of 20 names ranked 1 to 20 by Tuesday at 9pm CST.

If multiple people list the same name the one listed higher (lower numbered) will get the player. If they tie then I randomize. You get your top ten names.

There is a little strategy, if you think a player is a priority free agent then you should have them at the top of your list or not at all.

I can't guarantee you x # of players per position but it generally works pretty well. I've done it before in the Mock draft forum.

nice idea.
    i endorse this product and/or service.

are we separating out by team? i hope not...
    Last edited by thunderspirit; 04-29-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chariots View Post
    Send me (and kfflmockcommish) a list of 20 names ranked 1 to 20 by Tuesday at 9pm CST.

If multiple people list the same name the one listed higher (lower numbered) will get the player. If they tie then I randomize. You get your top ten names.

There is a little strategy, if you think a player is a priority free agent then you should have them at the top of your list or not at all.

I can't guarantee you x # of players per position but it generally works pretty well. I've done it before in the Mock draft forum.
    Great idea.

Thanks, TBAT, (and everyone else who had a hand in the 'kfflmockcommish' ) for all the hard work on this! And a big thank you to Chariots for the UDFA deal, too! Great job, all. Much appreciated.
    None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me. ........
    .......................Best Green Bay quote ever: "We'll never forget you, Brent." .......

By the way... I stumbled upon a pretty fun tool to help conceptualize each draft prospect's measurables.

http://mockdraftable.com/players/2014/

This obviously doesn't factor in production, durability or intangibles (because intangibles by definition are not measurables)... but it at least helps break down a good cross section of what players are evaluated on.

Cheers.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789