How would you feel Pt. 2?

Let's see what another mock says, this one is from walterfootball.

They selected God in their April Fool's Mock Draft, but in their real one, we get...

1.31 - LB Ryan Shazier, THE Ohio State University
    2.63 - CB Stanley John the Baptiste, Nebraska
    3.95 - C Travis Swanson, Arkansas

Shazier impressed at the combine, but I don't know that he's ever played MLB. Pretty sure he was an OLB at Ohio State. If he can play, I think he's a hell of a pick. I like grabbing a corner out of this talented crop of guys and I can see the argument for Swanson. Their comments included moving Manny to guard to fill Beadles hole. I think I could live with this, but a lot depends on Shazier's transition to the middle.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Great draft - I'd be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Great draft - I'd be very happy
    your always happy
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

Quote Originally Posted by Nflbronco View Post
    your always happy
    I'm not happy to see you say that - Remember Prater?

Great picks - I would be very happy with this one.

If this was our draft, I would have to buy a new television because my boner would knock my current TV out the window ...
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

I'd be happy with that draft. Not sure how Shazier would fit in. I don't think he's a MLB in the NFL, but maybe Trevathan makes the move, but either way he's good enough player to really improve this defense.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Baptiste as a player. He's not my favorite CB in this draft, but he has some upside especially if he is coached up and utilized appropriately.

Swanson is a fine pick.

I wouldn't mind shopping the pick around for a proven MLB. I doubt it'd be enough to get a guy like Willis or Keutchly, but just see what we could get for it. Unless CJ Mosely falls to us.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.