Where's Springer? How would you feel? Pt. 1

This is from the latest mock at gbnreport.com

How would you react, if our 1st 3 picks were...

1.31 - DT Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota
    2.63 - DE Trent Murphy, Stanford
    3.95 - OT Ju'Wuan James, Tennessee

I do like the committment to our trenches, but in their mock, Odell Beckham fell to the 2nd. I'm not sure I wouldn't scoop him up, as he seems to be a guy who could develop into a legit #1. Especially, if he could sit back and learn from our guys and work his way up. Also, Ryan Shazier is available in the first and Chris Borland is available in the 2nd. I really think our only glaring weakness is at MLB. To the point of a few mocks have us reaching for Borland in the first, or grabbing Shazier and trying to plug him in, which may or may not be a good move. I don't think I'd be too upset with this, though.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Hola from Portugal! :)

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Hola from Portugal! :)
    is that spanish for colfax :)
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

I hope all is well with you George
    Pat Bowlen Best owner in sports

A lot of the newer mock drafts have Hageman dropping to the second round. Physically he is one of the best in the draft and a number of teams may be sorry that they passed on him. I would be fine with him as our number one.

Murphy and James not so much, but it depends on who is available.

woof

I wouldn't be happy ... I don't think Hageman is worth a first ( or second, to be honest )

I would be upset .... and there is no way we take 2 DL w/ the first two picks
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

And by the stream there cometh up on its edge, every kind of fruit-tree whose leaf fadeth not; and its fruits hath been for food, and its leaf for medicine.

- Ezekiel 47:12