Here's my Steelers Mock

**Steelers Trade Pick 15 to SF for Pick 30 & 61 - SF has been talked about as a team wanting to move up for secondary help and with all the extra picks they have you'd think it's likely to happen. The Steelers have said that this is a draft that's better to move down then up and with the number of needs we have on defense we can use the extra picks.

Pick 30 - WR Cody Latimer - After a great pro day where he ran a 4.42 at 6'2 he's flying up the draft boards and is now a late 1st early 2nd pick.

Pick 46 - DE Stephon Tuitt

Pick 60 -CB Lamarcus Joyner

Pick 97 - NT Daniel McCullers

Pick 118 - ILB Shane Skov

Pick 157 - TE Xavier Grimble

Pick 173 - DE Josh Mauro or CB Ross Crockrell
    ***If I was positive Mauro would be here he'd be my choice, but since I'm leaning towards him being gone I wanted to give you another option.

Pick 192 - RB James White

Pick 215 - P Tom Hornsey

Pick 230 - Who knows. Probably a project they can put on the PS

I could easily see us not drafting a WR with the 30th pick and instead taking CB Kyle Fuller and then hoping either WR Allen Robinson or Donte Moncrief is there at pick 60.

I'd probably want Benjamin, Moncrief, Robinson, or one of the LSU WR's over this Latimer fella. I don't weight pro days and combines, unless a guy runs like a 4.2 or something. I kinda like the rest of your draft. Tuitt, Joyner, and Skov would all have a decent chance to get playing time. I'd like Skov over Vince Williams. James White is a nice late pick.

If SF is trading up for secondary help, it probably means a CB is on the board we should be taking ourselves. Can't see them jumping half a round for a S.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    If SF is trading up for secondary help, it probably means a CB is on the board we should be taking ourselves. Can't see them jumping half a round for a S.
    They moved up last year for safety Eric Reid. Not half a round, but they moved up.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Well with Kevin Colbert saying how deep the draft is he probably just believes he can move down, get an extra pick, and still get a CB while SF on the other hand is already overloaded with draft picks giving them ammo to move up. They have 11 picks and don't have that many openings on there team. So they can afford to trade up for players they like. On the other hand the Steelers have a lot of needs starting with getting younger and faster on the defensive side of the ball. So if Colbert believes the draft is deep it's to our benefit to fall back some if we can grab extra picks and still find players that can help this team going forward.

I think it's pretty much a no brainer if we can get Fuller & Robinson or Latimer & Joyner rather then just Dennard.

So let me get this straight, you're mock also shows exactly what Colbert is thinking when he moves down? This is a new wrinkle to mocks that I think is the future!!! ;)