Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    I still wonder if #22 and Matt Barkley can get the Raiders pick at #5 ... I firmly believe Barkley is back to 100% and that would explain why we signed Sanchez... The raiders would love to have Barkley. I'd love to have Sammy Watkins at #5
    Of course you would! Who wouldn't? Keep dreamin'! Great thought though! Not even the Raiders are that stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    I would add Vinny Curry to the list, probably in that same 4th/5th round area.
    Vinny Curry seems to be bulking up and could be in for an expanded role at DE this year. He needed to get more stout as a run defender and with the added bulk his strength will be better. He's a productive pass rusher, if he can continue to be with the added weight he should be a much better all around player as a 5tech. Not sure I give up on him just yet, not for a 5th at least.

i love Barkley and think he will only get better. I like him just as much as you Wings. Two things though...One Foles isnt signed longterm yet. So i do not trade his insurance policy away before that point. Second I have watched Dirty Sanchez ALOT. The guy sucks bad. He did decent when he had a good OL and a real good defense ala Dilferish. But hes worse than Dilfer. Where Dilfer was accurate and hit his targets Sanchez just isnt good. He gets scared and throws balls up or just is too dumb to make reads or see defensive players. The guy doesnt have the brain capacity to make quick reads. And im sorry but If we dont have Foles locked up we are gonna be stuck with him.

unless im blown AWAY with a trade for Barkley i dont trade him and i dont see that being the case

Quote Originally Posted by Birds4life81 View Post
    Guys please stop….We're not getting a freakin 2nd round pick or the 5th overall pick for Barkley!! lmao, you guys need to be drug tested immediately.
    Exactly. What he was and what he is are two different things. We might be able to trade him to move up a bit but there's no way we're moving up to five or getting a second rounder for him.
    Last edited by Los Eaglez; 03-31-2014 at 01:49 AM.

We got a 2nd rounder for Kevin Kolb. KEVIN "I KILL HOGS WITH MY BARE HANDS OR BY LOOKING THEM IN THE EYE" KOLB. The first time I saw Kolb play I claimed he was a taller Ty Detmer. I was wrong - Detmer was better!

That said, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility to get a 2nd round pick for Barkley. The 5th overall pick? Yeah, THAT is a pipedream.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Dawk View Post
    We got a 2nd rounder for Kevin Kolb. KEVIN "I KILL HOGS WITH MY BARE HANDS OR BY LOOKING THEM IN THE EYE" KOLB. The first time I saw Kolb play I claimed he was a taller Ty Detmer. I was wrong - Detmer was better!

That said, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility to get a 2nd round pick for Barkley. The 5th overall pick? Yeah, THAT is a pipedream.
    Not yet imo. Kolb had some good games at that point. Barkley has some good ints. Thats it. I personally wouldnt expect Barkley to get traded until after 2015. Because I think he'll be 3rd string this year and probably wont play. But he'll most likely be #2 in 2015 and might get some game action.

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    Not yet imo. Kolb had some good games at that point. Barkley has some good ints. Thats it. I personally wouldnt expect Barkley to get traded until after 2015. Because I think he'll be 3rd string this year and probably wont play. But he'll most likely be #2 in 2015 and might get some game action.
    I bet if Barkley is #3 all of this year, he will be gone in 2015. If you sit in favor of Sanchez, your value is pretty low.
    Chip is the man!

My guess is Barkley beats out Sanchez for the back up spot and Sanchez is gone.

Sanchez got some decent guaranteed money. He'll be on the team.

1.5m guaranteed to be exact. He'll be on the team and I be stunned if he doesnt win the #2 job and I like Barkley.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234