The biggest natural disaster ever and no-one is talking about it?

Right now, approximately 300 tons of contaminated water is pouring into the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima every 24 hours.

But apparently we are not supposed to ask any questions about this and we are just supposed to blindly accept that this is not having any significant impact on our environment even though sea life in the Pacific appears to be dying in unprecedented numbers.
    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/...-over.html?m=1
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

Go plug the hole. What do you want to do about it? The media's been organized in such a way to distract us towards other things. Talk won't stop the leak.

No one is talking about it because it isn't true.

1) 300 tons of contaminated water per day isn't very much. That is less than a swimming pool's worth.

2) this story is the usual scientifically ignorant made-up nonsense that the Internet does so well.

http://deepseanews.com/2014/01/all-t...shima-impacts/

But if it were true, boy o boy.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Nobody's talking about it because the media is downplaying it, and media nutlickers believe anything the media says is true, and then try to tell you that the plainly obvious isn't happening.

It's not like seals aren't bleeding from the face or dying from eating bleeding herring or anything.

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Looks like the swam in the bad swimming pool.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

An interesting vid may be viewed here: http://www.ecologynews.com/
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    Nobody's talking about it because the media is downplaying it, and media nutlickers believe anything the media says is true, and then try to tell you that the plainly obvious isn't happening.

It's not like seals aren't bleeding from the face or dying from eating bleeding herring or anything.

But Justin Beiber has a new girlfriend and a DWI for racing a rented car!
    Gang Way!

"I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Go save a spotted owl.
    I promise I won't do it again