Thread: Rolando McClain

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    No points for honesty ?

lol
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    No points for honesty ?

lol
    Actually I give him credit for realizing he was seriously heading down the wrong path and decided to try and get help or time away before he did something stupid. I don't believe football is high on his priorities however, nor should it be

NFL....... he had hid chance IMO ....slow ....did not read plays....this was not that hard ! MLB is not hard it takes a hard nose . this guy is soft. he never showed much on the field he was lost . you either know the game or you are a hard worker ...

It is evident he is not a hard worker. the game is to fast for him in the NFL. Some players are natural ..it was not for him ...lazy was his stay at the raiders.

not for long league .

I thought draft Clarrett was great - until I saw the results - that's what McClain reminds me of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I thought draft Clarrett was great - until I saw the results - that's what McClain reminds me of.
    I think that there were a lot more "red flags" with Clarett - both with personality and ability ( didn't Clarett run like a 7.5 40 ?? ;)
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Clarret showed up at the combine fat, didn't he? Was drunk at practice, and hid... Not really even a close comparison.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12