Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I think the Constitution should completely scrapped and replaced by Agenda 21, FEMA deathcamp guidelines, MK Ultra documents, Illuminati initiation rites, and instructions on chemtrail usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    I think the Constitution should completely scrapped and replaced by Agenda 21, FEMA deathcamp guidelines, MK Ultra documents, Illuminati initiation rites, and instructions on chemtrail usage.
    Don't forget the guillotines the gum't was stockpiling in Montana - can't have one state with a monopoly on these things in a time of need:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/consp...uillotines.asp

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    How you handle what I believe is true is to use the tools in our Republic and not worry about being afraid. If you want a country to live in that includes real property rights and respected individual rights, then you're going to have to get involved in making things happen politically. Donate to the right people. Get involved in the right struggles.

There is a thing called 'courage' Hyped. I would hope to think that you have more than a touch of it when you think the world is going in the wrong direction. And that doesn't mean doing misguided things or irrational things. It means working within a proper frameworks to restore the constitution.
    No, I am not even afraid of where things are going. According to you, I am an Ostrich with my head in the ground.

I was commenting on how full of **** you are because you aren't scared enough to not post your BS here. If the government was as bad as you make it out to be....you really shouldn't be posting on the Internet. All you are doing is painting a bulls eye on your arse, IMO. If all of your conspiracy crap is true...you absolutely should be in a bomb shelter right now.

That's how I know you are full of ****.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Scudbuster View Post
    AV- yes, I agree with you regarding the damage organizations like the Navy has done to marine life with some of their high/low frequency sound generation. I know that to be true.

But where I don't agree is that this all some sort of sinister NWO/Illuminati backed conspiracy to do us all in.
    Scary possibilites with regard to frequency. If the pharmaceutical industry is already (Jan 2013) planning to charge $1,000,000 per victim for gene therapy, the end game is clear as day: Something is going to manipulate genes in a ... BIG WAY. What environmental factor which affects everybody would accomplish this?

Can we look to other studies and say, low frequency did this? Or that? Of course we can. Instant-On Radar Detection. The old radar guns required police to hold and point the detector at moving traffic and such was a continuous frequency. This is why one could use a radar detector and pick up such. Then the police started getting cancer. And the link was more than obvious. So they disposed of the old style radar gun and replaced it with the instant on, roof top version. Obviously not having to hold a smart device, which was emitting non-stop, all day long would lower your contact with such harmful frequency.

Now, what provides protection for the wifi radiation radio signals when they are everywhere, when they are not fixed and being used intermittently (key word) but instead firing every 15 seconds, non-stop, every single day? Do the math. For an hour. A day. A week. A month. And a year. Now, multiply that # with every house within a 30 mile radius to see how much ... gene readying therapy you are going to get. That is if you don't die of cancer, leukemia or whatever new diseases, photon plasma radiation does to the body.

Moreover, this point is readily apparent and is also supported by the change in radar detectors: the more smart devices you have and/or the more smart devices you are in proximity to AND the closer promixity you are to those devices (maybe that is why they want us to all move to apartment buildings .... reference Mayor Bloomberg, Bak Ki-Moon and Mega Cities), the higher the amount of radiation you are exposed to.

With regard to the big picture, is is everywhere you look. It is in black and white or in 8 different languages if you wish to read it in different toungues. And I quote "1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
    Last edited by Aguilas verdes; 03-26-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    No, I am not even afraid of where things are going. According to you, I am an Ostrich with my head in the ground.

I was commenting on how full of **** you are because you aren't scared enough to not post your BS here. If the government was as bad as you make it out to be....you really shouldn't be posting on the Internet. All you are doing is painting a bulls eye on your arse, IMO. If all of your conspiracy crap is true...you absolutely should be in a bomb shelter right now.

That's how I know you are full of ****.
    He runs through multiple proxy servers in Europe and sub-Saharan Africa.
    Occupying the handicap bathroom stall

One MILLION per victim!

bwahhaaaaa!!!!

"the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilas verdes View Post

With regard to the big picture, is is everywhere you look. It is in black and white or in 8 different languages if you wish to read it in different toungues. And I quote "1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
    As far as the Georgia Guidestones go, as far as I can tell they were done by some rogue extremist- no connection whatsoever to any government or geo political unified "group"

And again, I repeat - there have been tons of transmitters of all types, frequencies, some with huge radiated power outputs and they have been in use for decades. Who cares about a few more low power ones? And, if the prognosticators are correct - we will soon have "the internet of everything" in place - all devices will be connected to the net- even your toaster:

http://www.cisco.com/web/tomorrow-st...755_0v0xx7y7d0

After gene therapy:

"I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345