A few things come to mind

When DeMarcus Ware and Derel Wolfe play side by side - you will have the WareWolfe.

Even if Peyton Manning plays two more seasons - Osweiler is be only 25 years old then.

The Colts were a perfect place for Hakeem Nicks - and Golden Tate found a perfect place in Detroit. Fantasy stock moving up.

The Broncos will need new Captains on Defense and if DeMarcus Ware is not one of them - I will be very surprised.

Zona will challenge for the division title next year - in the toughest division in the NFL.

TJ Ward is Maurice Drew Jones' first cousin.

TJ Ward's game reminds me of John Boyett's game - also a Bronco and also a Oregon alum. That would be a very tought pair of safeties if Boyett was the FS.

What are defenses going to do when the Broncos line up with J. Thomas and D. Thomas on the outside with Sanders and Welker in a double slot?

I hope Vinston Painter is going to be ready - he looked very raw last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    When DeMarcus Ware and Derel Wolfe play side by side - you will have the WareWolfe. I am hoping Wolfe plays much better.. I have faith. It is Derek Wolfe btw

Even if Peyton Manning plays two more seasons - Osweiler is be only 25 years old then. Nice English

The Colts were a perfect place for Hakeem Nicks - and Golden Tate found a perfect place in Detroit. Fantasy stock moving up. Nicks makes out well and so do the Colts. Colts don't have a long term contract at WR to deal with and they have two really good vet WR's now. Tate has always been overrated in my book and is the same type of WR that the Lions have tried numerous times next to CJ, but he should do decent there.

The Broncos will need new Captains on Defense and if DeMarcus Ware is not one of them - I will be very surprised. Yup

Zona will challenge for the division title next year - in the toughest division in the NFL. Yup.. Challenge being the key word.

TJ Ward is Maurice Drew Jones' first cousin. Old news

TJ Ward's game reminds me of John Boyett's game - also a Bronco and also a Oregon alum. That would be a very tought pair of safeties if Boyett was the FS. As you know I like Boyett quite a bit. Very hard nosed and has good ball skills. I think he could be a good depth S and special teams guy for us next year. S will be interesting. Ward, Moore, Nacho, Bruton, Q.Carter (depends on his healthy), Boyett. Cant keep them all.

What are defenses going to do when the Broncos line up with J. Thomas and D. Thomas on the outside with Sanders and Welker in a double slot? Run the other way

I hope Vinston Painter is going to be ready - he looked very raw last year.He was very raw. He was raw in college. IMO, great guy to develop but may need another year on the PS or active roster but one of the 7 inactives. I really like Painter's tools be fun to see how much he has developed over the year. He is in a good place to develop here.
    Comments
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

We also need to find a way to get better depth at DT this year then Mitch Unrein. ;)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

- I think that there is a realistic possibility that Lerentee McCray could become this season's Duke Ihenacho

- Quanterus Smith could have more sacks this year than Jared Allen ( longshot, but interesting )

- The Broncos will be a better team in 2014 then they were 2013, but with fewer wins

- We need to draft Storm Johnson in the later rounds - his name kicks butt, and he already knows the Mile High Salute
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde

I am not sure Storm Johnson is gona be around in the "late" rounds, but I would be happy with him as a Bronco.

Mingo you out did your self as usual

there should be a lot of Ware Wolfe hollers this year that is for sure.

Vinston Painter did anyone see a glimmer of hope out of this guy ? I seen a guy with no leg strength ..he looked clumsy . I hope I a wrong...but I seen nothing... I sure hope it was bad conditioning I seen and we have corrected this during and offseason..

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    Vinston Painter did anyone see a glimmer of hope out of this guy ? I seen a guy with no leg strength ..he looked clumsy . I hope I a wrong...but I seen nothing... I sure hope it was bad conditioning I seen and we have corrected this during and offseason..
    We really didn't see him at all last year. PS, but PS to the end of the season on the PS is night and day difference.

He needs to add strength that is for sure.

We brought him up in the playoffs off the PS to protect the 9ers from signing him, so I think our team who gives the fairest evaluation as they have first hand knowledge to see players in practice saw enough of him to make us hopeful.

Mingo you out did your self as usual
    Do you have low expectations for Mingo?

this was poetry ..DC I cant help the blind .

this was poetry ..DC I cant help the blind .
    I find this REALLY funny.

DC killed my thread.

Maurice Drew Jones' I would liked to of had on the cheap ... since they are not going .....