Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Oakland's 2nd round pick is #36, not #34.

Quote Originally Posted by iggles nut View Post
    Oakland's 2nd round pick is #36, not #34.
    Well ****.... Then none of this works.
    Chip is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    made me chuckle

My ideal scenario is DJax to Oakland for their #2. At 22, we take Cooks. With Oakland's pick WR take a CB. With our original #2, we select a LB like Attaochu. And with our #3, we snag Zumwalt or Borland.

The rest is gravy...
    And what corner are you talking with Oakland's pick then? Most likely the top 5 CB's are off the board, and if there was one that could be available it would be Jason Varrett who doesn't have the size the Eagles covet at that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds4life81 View Post
    And what corner are you talking with Oakland's pick then? Most likely the top 5 CB's are off the board, and if there was one that could be available it would be Jason Varrett who doesn't have the size the Eagles covet at that position.
    I think Roby could easily be there at #36. That said, the better bet may be to go CB at 22 and WR at 36. Cooks or Beckham may not be there but say Jordan Matthews might be.

I think Roby could easily be there at #36. That said, the better bet may be to go CB at 22 and WR at 36. Cooks or Beckham may not be there but say Jordan Matthews might be.
    I personally don't think Roby makes it out the first round, but I know some draft sites do. If Djax is traded for that 2nd, I'd be okay with Fuller or Cooks in the 1st -- but I rather have Fuller and target Martavis Bryant with our own 2nd rounder, he has size and is a big time vertical threat with a lot of upside.

LOL.....I laughed out loud.

Your smoking something if you think he makes it out of rd 1.....Mayock just said the other day that Dennard, Fuller, Roby and Gilbert will all be gone rd 1. Roby was slated as a late rd 1 to early rd 2 when the season ended....Last year he was considered the best CB in the draft....this year he got off to a slow start and came on strong....his combine workout was awesome, and his proday was just as impressive....Which puts him at the 20-30 range in rd 1.

roby Is a first round pick no doubt with the emphasis on defensive backs an safeties he might even be gone before the Eagles pick. But lets say he is there and we deal D Jax Oaklands Second, Give me Roby, Allen Robinson, and Deone Buchannon in the first two rounds and I would be thrilled. It doesnt address the pass rush but it sures up the secondary, Gets Chip another offensive weapon and a thumper at safety. In other words all three are big people at their position that will beat up small people

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    roby Is a first round pick no doubt with the emphasis on defensive backs an safeties he might even be gone before the Eagles pick. But lets say he is there and we deal D Jax Oaklands Second, Give me Roby, Allen Robinson, and Deone Buchannon in the first two rounds and I would be thrilled. It doesnt address the pass rush but it sures up the secondary, Gets Chip another offensive weapon and a thumper at safety. In other words all three are big people at their position that will beat up small people
    That would be a pretty sweet draft.

I'd rather have Kyle Fuller, Allen Robinson and Marcus Smith.

Wouldn't be opposed to trading down from that Oakland 2nd rounder to mid 2nd and collect an extra 4th. Use my top 3 picks on Fuller, Martavis Bryant and M.Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ujDqs8iI_E

Damn that kid would be Sick in an Eagles uniform! Just give him #21 right from the jump!

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4659/desean-jackson

"The Charlotte Observer reports the Eagles "informally reached out" to the Panthers about their interest in DeSean Jackson.
    Previous reports indicated teams were inquiring about Jackson. This one claims the Eagles are taking the initiative. The Panthers currently have just $5 million in salary cap space, while Jackson's scheduled pay is $10.7 million in salary and bonuses. The Observer does not expect the Panthers to become serious players in the D-Jax sweepstakes. Still, this report should fuel increasing speculation that Jackson has played his final down in an Eagles uniform. Mar 21 - 1:36 PM"

Quote Originally Posted by Birds4life81 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4659/desean-jackson

"The Charlotte Observer reports the Eagles "informally reached out" to the Panthers about their interest in DeSean Jackson.
    Previous reports indicated teams were inquiring about Jackson. This one claims the Eagles are taking the initiative. The Panthers currently have just $5 million in salary cap space, while Jackson's scheduled pay is $10.7 million in salary and bonuses. The Observer does not expect the Panthers to become serious players in the D-Jax sweepstakes. Still, this report should fuel increasing speculation that Jackson has played his final down in an Eagles uniform. Mar 21 - 1:36 PM"
    Again, more smoke.....Just tells me it's a bonfire burning!

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Well, i went 16 for 16 on my NCAA bracket pool.....That is Huge news!!!
    Bet you aren't 17/17...lol
    Best of the Lousiest and Lousiest of the Best...Philadelphia Eagles football 1999 - Current

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast