3(comp). CJ Fiedorowicz TE
    4. Josh Mauro DE
    5. Prince Shembo OLB
    5(comp). Max Bullough ILB
    6. Jeff Janis WR
    7. Jerome Smith RB
    7(comp). Cornelius Lucas OT
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

There's nothing to dislike your first three picks, they are all good players who fit needs which is why I assume you choose them. Not sure Bullough would last until late in the fifth and the kid from Stanford albeit not fast of foot is a good football player and shouldn't have to wait a year or two before he learns the defense..

I wouldn't be upset with this drarft. I think I like Mathews a little worse than Bryant, Robinson, and Adams, but I'd be ok with him. Not a huge fan of the rest of the picks, but all those guys are eye of the beholder type dudes.