Jackson Jeffcoat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWateaJYztY

You know the Cowboys will draft him in the second round if he makes it to there choice...

I do like this kid - I like the way his game got better every year at UTexas - he still has upside and great bloodlines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzYofHOkTo

Mayock says not explosive ,He could be right I was watch them tape up Jeffcoat up and I Noticed the kid has no Calf mussels those highlights really don't show how fast he is off the football . all the same that is why you have trainers. I think you can fix this to a point. you would think Texas Would of worked some on leg strength. one good offseason would of probably fixed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I do like this kid - I like the way his game got better every year at UTexas - he still has upside and great bloodlines.

to get him we would need to get inventive Draft wise ..I would not want to over Draft him . Does Dallas have a 2nd ? if they do you know if this kid makes it there he is gone.

I am in the Camp of Mingo that he still has upside and great bloodlines .

Last year he had 13 sacks and 18 hurries 3 fumble recoveries 22 tackles for loss...

You can tell his legs need bulk

So that means he was disruptive with impact on 3+ plays a game . and still in the backfield 2 more plays after the QB and getting heat.

I like Jeffcoat he is pretty inconsistent but like Mingo said big ceiling. I am not sure why you think the Cowboys will draft him. Just beacuse his dad played there? He doesn't fit in with their defense.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Okay I will agree some what Cowboys are in wrong system but still this is a fact there will be a run on DE way before we will see him make it to our pick it will not happen. for that matter Pass Rushinmg DE will be pretty much be gobbled up by the time we draft in the 2nd round that will solid be picks.

Yes you can get a health or small College or bad character in ltter rounds our small build guies but a real deal shot at a Good size...

I am not arguing weather he will be at our pick in the 2nd round or not. I am just saying Jeffcoat doesn't fit in with Dallas.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Well I would agree after you said it ..

You know - I've been following the Cowboys long enough -that drafting Jackson Jeffcoat is something Jerry Jones would do - then tell his coaches they have to figure out how to make it work. I agree with Crash and DC.

Aye you willing to fly over to Kiev and negotiate a peace between Ukraine and Russia?!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Aye you willing to fly over to Kiev and negotiate a peace between Ukraine and Russia?!
    No, I've read the Charge of the Light Brigade - no Valley's of death for me.

I really am Ukrainian - so Crimea river.

I'd be more impressed had his father named him Jacket
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ― Oscar Wilde