Snake In Your Trousers? No Room At The Inn

Man is banned for life after filling out on-line inquiry about pets for pending stay at Hilton Hotel. Never thinking the comment would be read, the Clerks broke into laughter at his arrival. Three days later he gets this in e-mail:

'As you will understand, the booking comment made on your booking: "There's a large trouser snake in my trousers. Hope that's OK" is neither appropriate when making a hotel booking, nor is it funny.

'At reception, the team members are required to confirm any requests or comments the guests have made in their bookings, which means any comment you make will most definitely get read (out), and I cannot interpret putting a comment like this onto a booking in any other way than trying to embarrass the person who will read it.

'As a hotel, like any other employer, we do not accept this kind of harassment of our team members and I would therefore like to let you know that we will not be able to accept any future bookings from yourself.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2uScEdN4X
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They must be afraid Ms. Paris reads such remarks and will show up for her Royalty.
    Gang Way!

Damn, people are so sensitive these days....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx