Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For my family the Dr Who reboot has become treasured family time and brought us all closer together. Not kidding either.

The first season was kinda tough to start, but by the time you get to 'Empty Child' things are looking up. By the time you are into the 3rd season you'll really start to see complexities and depth and some very good story telling.

The last season I felt was kinda repetative but I found the 50th anniversary episode to be nothing short of spectacular, even more-so after having watched it again.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

Damn, even That 70s show is an Illuminati plot. Who knew?
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I think Amy Pond and Rory where my favorite companions but the episodes with Doctor Donna as companion where better imo and I thought I would hate her. I binged almost all the new seasons on Netflix so they blend together. I wish the first new Doctor would have wanted to do more than 1 season, I liked him.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

I'm going to miss me some Matt Smith.....Dr Who is a very, very close second to The Walking Dead in my opinion; Maybe 1b to TWD's 1a rating as the best shows on TV. Doctor Who has such a long history though, and it does take a few episodes to get into it. My entire family watches it now, me, the wife, all three kids (including the four year old). Everyone seems to love the David Tennant Doctor, but we started watching with Matt Smith and I am certain it will take a while to get over his departure. I liked his nerdy coolness, and the fact that he carried around this big, dark memory of having to wipe his fellow Time Lords out; it added a lot of complexity, a lot of darkness to his otherwise whimsical,happy-go-lucky attitude.

Damn....you need to watch better TV, Duck.....

No way should Dr. Who be #2 on any list.......I could get it being a "guilty pleasure"...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Damn....you need to watch better TV, Duck.....

No way should Dr. Who be #2 on any list.......I could get it being a "guilty pleasure"...
    It's by far the best show on television.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12