Where do you put your money - if you are the Denver Broncos

http://gazette.com/klee-defense-shou...rticle/1515184

I agree with this guy - Safety, MLB and Oline - everything else is a tweak.

QB

I just want to see if everyone's awake today
    SS and DC are the greatest

This would be my all chips in offseason of the Manning era. I would bolster ALL levels of the D. Fix OL more. Add speed with less fumbling at RB spot. Find a WR in draft that can get off LOS and seperate from defenders alot better then Decker.
    Last edited by Nflbronco; 02-22-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    SS and DC are the greatest

I would try and sit Decker Down one last time then I would not spend a dime on WR if not . I would put that money all on pass rush. It would pay off . We need one of the better DE's from FA and those cost. I would rather draft a WR in the 3rd round... king is now a dip****. he thought he would have a better chance were he signed...crap!

I re-sign Beadles, DRC and Decker if possible and go after J Allen.

DRC is the only high priority FA I think the Broncos should look to re-sign, but even with him this is a good year for FA CB's.

Guys like Phillips, Decker, Moreno, and Beadles are all going to have to take less to stay. All of them are replaceable.

In terms of new additions I really think the Broncos need an impact player at S. The position is so important and the team hasn't had a good one since Dawkins and even he was only good for a limited time. Right now I'm hopeful that Jairus Byrd can avoid the franchise tag. If so he needs to be the Broncos top target. He's easily a top 5 and arguably the best safety in the game.

A pass rusher would be great as well especially someone like Greg Hardy if he isn't franchised, but that seems unlikely. I think the Broncos will look to the draft and lower cost FAs to combine with what they already have up front. Additionally vet FA's like Allen and possibly Peppers (if cut) you definitely talk to see what they're looking for and if either is willing to take a pay cut for a shot at a ring.

MLB is the new DT for this team. That said there isn't anyone worth big bucks as there are so few complete MLBs in the game and none of them are available in FA. The draft seems to be the best avenue.

WR, who wants to play with Peyton Manning? Some smart players are going to see the opportunity of taking less on a short term deal and cashing in after putting up big numbers with Manning. Additionally this is the best WR draft I can recall.

G, I know the Broncos need to do something here I'm just not that concerned with what they do. Beadles fits the system, but his reputation and pro-bowl appearance may make him pricey. In the end though every year there seems to be a G or two that is forgotten about in FA and gets less than they should. Those are the guys the Broncos should be looking at. Ultimately you don't have to be the best G in the world to play in this offense.

RB, draft or UDFA. If a FA is willing to take pennies to come you give them a shot, but RB is not a position teams have a lot of success with in FA. Also I like Ball, Hillman, and Anderson. I'm hoping one of them can step up replace Moreno's blocking and receiving ability. And one of Hillman or Anderson should hopefully be able to spell Ball in the ground game.

I would've put J Byrd ahead of J Allen because I agree with PT about our S situation, but the Bills have already gone on record saying they will franchise him if need be.