Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi Bob View Post
    I wonder how far Kouandjio will fall now - several teams failed him on their physical and now it's reported his knee is arthritic. I think he still has value laearly 2nd and beyond because he's plug and play in most systems so even if his career is short, getting a quality OT for the duration of cheap a rookie contract is still worth a lot. But the depth of this draft will compound the impact of the injury.

That Alabama line from 2012 may have been one of the best ever buy boy were they beat up. Warmack dropped late last year on a lot of team's boards because of his knee.....Barret Jones dropped when many questioned how long he could hold up then ended up on essentially on a medical redshirt with the Rams......now Kouandijo who at this point last year may have been the best prospect of all 4.
    Things could be a lot worse for him than that.

I remember about 10 yrs ago, when we were desperate for OT, as always.

I had my eye on a guy, and all offseason the talk was "R1 talent, maybe 2 or 3, because his injury status is scaring some people".
    R1, maybe 2 or 3
    R1, maybe 2 or 3

Then the draft comes, and even the bloodlines don't help him at all. Munoz goes undrafted and retires from football.
    The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

Is there a link to someplace to see all the results from the combine without having to go to 10 different places to see like the 10 yard splits and everything combined? Footballs future usually has that but they have posted nothing on it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Is there a link to someplace to see all the results from the combine without having to go to 10 different places to see like the 10 yard splits and everything combined? Footballs future usually has that but they have posted nothing on it so far.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=6
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789