To everyone in this forum esp George

I wanted to take a few minutes and thank everyone for the card and gift card. I am so touched I can't tell you properly how awesome this is for me my mom's memory and family. This has been a hard year or so for me and my family. Only positive for me has been this board and the amazing guys/gals/and mia's that have and do post here. I love you guys and gals soo much.

We will be going to dinner at some point soon. It will be me my brother my sister her hubby and my best friend and his wife as well. I'll have to decide where now

Thanks again bless you all

Paul
    Last edited by Nflbronco; 02-20-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    SS and DC are the greatest

Paul, all the best, and you and your family are in my thoughts . . . when one of us goes thru some difficult times, we all do, so hang in there, enjoy the dinner, and please keep in mind that your Mom will be there with you too
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

I was simply the guy that people sent checks to, Paul. There were many generous friends, so no special nod necessary to me. Glad to know you received it - and sounds like it will be the right people to be with you and to remember your mom fondly.

God bless you and your family Paul

Had I know about this Paul I would of loved doing something special for you . I think of you as kind of like a brother . You are such a great guy. I know it has been hard I was there in 2002 . I still think of my mom a lot and miss her screaming and yelling at the TV gogogogogoggogog when the Broncos would get a really big play..

Enjoy it Paul.

We love you!
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Paul,

When my Father-in-law passed, we all got together over a meal and had a real memory-fest with lots of laughter. That's what he would have wanted. I am glad you chose to go that route. It was very comforting to all.

May your Mom rest in peace.

Paul you represent your up bringing well - if we all were so good at that the world would be a fitter place.

Hi Paul

Any easy choice for such a nice guy.

God bless

George has esp?

Why are Paul and I the only ones not ashamed to admit that we love someone around here?

They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I heart everyone

I love mila kunis

I LOVE love.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Why are Paul and I the only ones not ashamed to admit that we love someone around here?

Why would you assume there is anyone around here to love (besides Paul and George - because of the Beatles association)?