Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Oh, I've been to nudist colonies. I've been to a nudist trailer park. I've been on the beaches in Europe where women go topless. And yes, not all of them are eye candy. Does seeing nude women cause sex to be on my mind - more than it already is - probably. If I lived there for a month would it? Probably considerably less. I'm not a sex hound rapist, however.

Not saying Breed is but I bet this would be a total turnoff to him.

I think for young men who don't even understand sex yet this is adding an element of danger. A slight glance from a nude woman could get all kinds of thoughts brewing in the hormonal soup kitchen of a kid who gets a woody when the wind blows (how is he screened for this job?). Does it justify rape? Hell no. Does it present an added element of danger of it, generally -- I don't see how it doesn't. Not with every young kid on the planet, but with some.
    Nudist trailer park eh. Can't say I've ever had the pleasure. Been to a nudist apartment complex though and I imagine its not much different. Curiously enough a homey and I, we were both male and aged 19-21 or so at the time. Found out about and were invited to come to this nudist apartment complex by a girl who was 12 years old. She was sweet on my homey, Rollo. That, her inviting us at that age, always kinda creeped me out TBH.

And yeah, the more you're around it, nudity, the more it kinda becomes ho hum, no big deal.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    and I imagine its not much different.
    Less cars on blocks.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Nudist trailer park eh. Can't say I've ever had the pleasure. Been to a nudist apartment complex though and I imagine its not much different. Curiously enough a homey and I, we were both male and aged 19-21 or so at the time. Found out about and were invited to come to this nudist apartment complex by a girl who was 12 years old. She was sweet on my homey, Rollo. That, her inviting us at that age, always kinda creeped me out TBH.

And yeah, the more you're around it, nudity, the more it kinda becomes ho hum, no big deal.
    Rollo Tomase'?

In case you're curious it was in your neck of the woods - that nudist trailer park. It was in Chino. And it wasn't no typical raunchy 'trailer trash trailer park'. It was well kept, with a pool and tennis courts. Yes I got my big serve going to 40-Love speed that day.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Rollo Tomase'?

In case you're curious it was in your neck of the woods - that nudist trailer park. It was in Chino. And it wasn't no typical raunchy 'trailer trash trailer park'. It was well kept, with a pool and tennis courts. Yes I got my big serve going to 40-Love speed that day.
    Oh, I wasn't trying to imply anything negative about the TP. I know they have that reputation, or connotation might be more apt, for many. But I've been to some beautiful TPs I'd have no problem living in whatsoever.

Yeah, not surprising about the Chino TP. The apartment complex I'm talking about was in Riverside. And the most famous nudist colony in the area was in Glen Helen Park in San Bernardino.

And heh, no, not Tomase', but Rollo was a very interesting cat w/o doubt. He was named after his black stepfather whom his mother met when she was a month or so pregnant with Rollo. Spoke multiple languages fluently among them Spanish and Italian. And with his almost white blond flowing locks. Could've passed for a younger, better looking version of Edgar Winter who wasn't afraid of being in sunlight.

We had a lotta good times together roaming the southlands looking for trouble to get into. I've often wondered what became of him and where he is now. Whenever that may be. I hope he's well and happy.

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Super cool, super mean
    Superfly, here I stand

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Been a tough year for the cruise industry huh?
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
    Been a tough year for the cruise industry huh?
    I think that whole Costa Concordia wreck was 2 years ago, but that about set the Bon Voyage tone. Since then it's been one fiasco after another.
    Gang Way!

My mental image of a cruise wasn't that good to begin with, and all the issues over the past couple years certainly haven't done anything to increase my likelihood of taking one.

I've often wondered what became of him and where he is now. Whenever that may be. I hope he's well and happy.
    You might get lucky on Facebook....I have found many friends on Facebook via other friends....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    You might get lucky on Facebook....I have found many friends on Facebook via other friends....
    I'm just not a FB kinda guy. Aside from the possibility you speak of, it holds no appeal whatsoever to me. And the appeal factor that you speak off. Lessens considerably thinking about all the people I have no interest in seeing/talking to again getting in touch.

On a similar front........I did talk to a homey from back in the day when I was hooked up with babe who was deaf. He said he has a line on her and he'll get back at me no later than the weekend.

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Super cool, super mean
    Superfly, here I stand

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Yeah, I hear ya (not literally LOL) on the part about not wanting peeps to find you....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

I love how much the guy admitted to the authorities....I haven't heard of a person so forthcoming since I watched a Perry Mason episode. Unbelievable.

He told the authorities that he planned on punching her later in the day, but the deck was too crowded...

Then he tells the authorities that if he was successful in raping her and beating her, he was planning on throwing her overboard around Honduras...

Forget the crimes he committed, he should be locked up for being a dumbass.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12