Free Agency Scuttlebutt

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...51105020612608

Broncos kicking the tires on Louis Delmas. He is a useful player - I like him - certainly an upgrade. Every deal depends on the terms - however and they far from that. I can see Delmas checking out the Broncos.

Useful if healthy.

My concern is adding a guy who has had major injury issues to a defense that had major injury issues.

will be interesting to see who we final sign at the S MLB and DE positions ... looks like we will be looking for bargains with us targeting health issues already.. I bet we go after the Miami G next..

I said scuddlebutt - I must have been flashing back to the US Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I said scuddlebutt - I must have been flashing back to the US Army.
    Where they couldn't spell scuttlebutt? I guess you never had to scuttle the ship. Stay in your fox cabin and leave that to us Seagoing Rats.
    Gang Way!

Whenever I hear the term "Scuttle Butt" or the variations, I think of this monster guitar piece from SRV"

My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Where they couldn't spell scuttlebutt? I guess you never had to scuttle the ship. Stay in your fox cabin and leave that to us Seagoing Rats.
    Well aimed sir!

Delmas has actually stayed pretty healthy this season which was a good sign. I have never been a HUGE Delmas fan. I thought he was a bit overrated coming out. But I think he would be a good fit for us. Not a guy I would do cart wheels for but if we signed him I wouldn't mind it. His first two years he was healthy his 3rd and 4th he had injuries but rebounded nice last year.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?