Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    'My house?'

When did I get elected grand poobah of the librul ranks? Does that involve a pay bump btw?

Does that mean you're responsible for Walsh's posts? Have fun with that.
    It means if you want to make a post like you did you should clean up your own and other's act on your side of the issues first, which you never do, then disavow having any responsibility to do so. It's why you've been taken so seriously all your life and are now Senor P-A.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    Zomg! Caps!
    Roar!!!
    Thanks for the applause. I'll be here till Midnite!!
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    It means if you want to make a post like you did you should clean up your own and other's act on your side of the issues first, which you never do, then disavow having any responsibility to do so. It's why you've been taken so seriously all your life and are now Senor P-A.
    Yes, I try to never take responsibility for other thinking beings. Crazy I know.

So I HAVE been taken seriously, or was that PA sarcasm? Which would mean you're P-A Senior.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Yes, I try to never take responsibility for other thinking beings. Crazy I know.
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. I first mentioned YOUR OWN ACT, then that of those in your house.

So I HAVE been taken seriously, or was that PA sarcasm? Which would mean you're P-A Senior.
    Well, you've caught me there. How would I know how seriously you've been taken all your life? But I don't see anything 'passive' about it. I think it was rather blunt. You certainly didn't whiff catching it.
    Gang Way!

Your reading comprehension is lacking. I first mentioned YOUR OWN ACT,
    Which was? To refresh your memory, I'm saying that there are CONSERVATIVES that I RESPECT.

Was that out of line?

Should I be saying that all conservatives are dumb*sses?

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

How would I know how seriously you've been taken all your life? But I don't see anything 'passive' about it. I think it was rather blunt. You certainly didn't whiff catching it.
    No blunt would be 'You've never been taken seriously in your life.' Which you wouldn't know, so you couched instead in in PA sarcasm, which of course I'm a Jedi level master at, so yes, it's pretty easy for me to recognize.

--

No blunt would be 'You've never been taken seriously in your life.' Which you wouldn't know, so you couched instead in in PA sarcasm, which of course I'm a Jedi level master at, so yes, it's pretty easy for me to recognize.
    Well, that's why I called you Senor, to honor your prowess. And I didn't call it blunt but 'rather blunt', since I figured talking to you in your own language would help you see my point! Like Pee Wee Herman wrecking his bike before going azz over teacups... I meant to do that.
    Gang Way!

Which was? To refresh your memory, I'm saying that there are CONSERVATIVES that I RESPECT.

Was that out of line?

Should I be saying that all conservatives are dumb*sses?
    You said character is not always tied to political outlook, but it wasn't me doing that. It was DGF and the others of late. Maybe you were just agreeing with me and I over-reacted after being called an A-Hole. Maybe. But... I'll... be... watching... you.
    Gang Way!

Well, that's why I called you Senor, to honor your prowess. And I didn't call it blunt but 'rather blunt', since I figured talking to you in your own language would help you see my point! Like Pee Wee Herman wrecking his bike before going azz over teacups... I meant to do that.
    Oh, blunt would be more like: Look, Azzhat...
    Gang Way!

It's so easy to F with RA these days it has almost lost its fun. Ducks on a pond, fish in a barrel, One little joke and he is sent into another tirade, wildly taking swings at all comers.

Of course the upside is his responses are short and people actually ready them, unlike the 1000 word babble we saw on post #61.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678