Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It sounds like he got away with it for a long time huh. Surprised it took so long to be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    It sounds like he got away with it for a long time huh. Surprised it took so long to be prosecuted.
    Rape has very low report and prosecution rates to begin with. Then you factor in that he was (allegedly) drugging them, which tends to interfere with memory.

I just read the Dave Meggett article the other week too. Crazy stuff.

Shaper is clearly a predator. But when he gets to jail, the real tuff guys will put cherry kool-aid on his lips and make a good,upstanding woman out of him. LOL
    I bleed Burgundy, I piss gold, and crap on Blue Stars!

I know this is a serious topic, but I did laugh at Hi Bob and FWFW's comments.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

About 10-13 years ago or so there was a guy who lived in Dallas who was from Arkansas who did this repeatedly. He video taped himself having sex with the comatose women, who woke up the next day not real sure what happened to them. He just told them they'd passed out drunk. Not a single one knew what he did, but a few suspected.

He was going thru a contentious divorce. A really nasty prick, according to his wife. He wanted the VCR back after he'd moved out. She decided to take the tape out, thinking it might be one of their kids movies... but it was another tape so she watched it to see what it was -- and it was the tape of him doing his thing. She called the Cops. He wound up getting sentence to 130 years.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    Wow; he sounds like a monster. Was he having a contest with Big Ben?
    He was trying to one up David Meggett.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    He was trying to one up David Meggett.
    Or he took one out of the Andrew Luster Playbook.
    Gang Way!

What kind of screw could possibly be loose in this idiot's head? Had a good career, was doing broadcasting for The NFL Network (I thought he was pretty good too), and then he goes out and does something so vile and disgusting over and over again. Actually, who knows, he easily could have been doing it during his playing days and getting away with it.

It just boggles my mind and unless there is some sort of drastic change in this case (and short of all of these women knowing each other and conspiring against him that isn't going to happen), he is going away for a long time and deservedly so.

Bye Sharp, I'm embarrassed to have ever cheered for you.
    "I rooted for the Russians in 1980 because they were the better team." - Twolvesguy

Quote Originally Posted by VikingFan2k2 View Post
    What kind of screw could possibly be loose in this idiot's head? Had a good career, was doing broadcasting for The NFL Network (I thought he was pretty good too), and then he goes out and does something so vile and disgusting over and over again. Actually, who knows, he easily could have been doing it during his playing days and getting away with it.

It just boggles my mind and unless there is some sort of drastic change in this case (and short of all of these women knowing each other and conspiring against him that isn't going to happen), he is going away for a long time and deservedly so.

Eh, when it comes to sex crimes all bets are off as far as 'station in life' is concerned. Look at that Andrew Luster guy. He had more money than he'd ever know what to do with - could pay hookers to let him comatose-fluck 'em on video if he wanted, I bet. He still did it to unsuspecting acquaintences.

I think having the Gal accede to it probably took away the 'thrill' for him. He wanted to bang women who wouldn't give him the time of day BECAUSE OF THE CREEP HE IS. It wasn't about sex so much as it was personal. Yeah, I had my way with you, nothing you can do about it, Beotch. It's a sickness. Even rich people get cancer.
    Gang Way!

ZWW is offline The Legend of Troy Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingFan2k2 View Post
    There's a seat waiting for you next to us who once cheered for Aaron Hernandez.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12