Good Article for you Pryor fans out there....

From Matt Waldman. One of the best draft writers out there, imho....

I do like Pryor a lot....much more than I did right after the season ended and I was catching up on draft prospects. He's a very physical safety that brings the wood. He's not a player without his warts though...saw some of his videos and at times he takes poor angles and misses tackles because he's going for the big hit rather than wrapping a guy up. I'd rather address the DL with the 14th pick, but if they deem Pryor as the BPA and S is a need position, then I'm all for it. It just depends where they rank him on their overall board. I wouldn't sacrifice talent for need because our defense needs playmakers, I don't care what round they come from.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by DaSuperfan View Post
    I do like Pryor a lot....much more than I did right after the season ended and I was catching up on draft prospects. He's a very physical safety that brings the wood. He's not a player without his warts though...saw some of his videos and at times he takes poor angles and misses tackles because he's going for the big hit rather than wrapping a guy up. I'd rather address the DL with the 14th pick, but if they deem Pryor as the BPA and S is a need position, then I'm all for it. It just depends where they rank him on their overall board. I wouldn't sacrifice talent for need because our defense needs playmakers, I don't care what round they come from.
    I'm with you here -- The Lions just released Louis Delmas today, mostly due to the fact that he was in his most expensive year of his contract and he was injured often earlier in his career. It's a fairly good FA safety pool and I think I'd like to see that position addressed there.

Its funny how the thought of drafting a great safety is often questioned. But teams with great safeties come to rely on them as cornerstones of their defenses.

I truly believe that Seattle is only able to run the scheme it does because of their safety play.
    Odd Facts:

The human brain is incapable of producing a face. Any face you see when you dream is one that you have physically viewed at some point in your life.

The Australian aborigine language has over 30 words for “dust.”

Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.

When you see little white or clear dots floating in your vision, they are actually your own white blood cells.

Mike Brown made our defense much better back then ,would be nice to get someone like him again

I like this guy FS http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...afeties/page/4 And I think we can get him in later RD

I also like this guy maybe in the 3RD http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...afeties/page/6