Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Agent 2014

Decker gets replaced with a FA and a high draft pick - the FA will be coming off injury - or kept from starting because of some All Pro in front of him. It will be interesting on the draft side - if the Broncos go for speed or size - if they can't find both.

If that was the plan all along we should've drafted Patterson last year.

I sure hope we do not spend on WR's if we do not keep Decker.

Also I would rather keep Decker than Welker and I cannot justify that in any way..

So I could see Welker gone not Decker..

I would try to get Decker Done before I would cut bait with Welker to see if it was possible to keep both and do all I needed but Decker is young and more long term..

Kind of weird no one has thought about it this way but come on man this is not a good exchange in any way

It is like we did with Ayers and Devile I would of rather gave Ayers pay check to Devile..

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Decker gets replaced with a FA and a high draft pick - the FA will be coming off injury - or kept from starting because of some All Pro in front of him. It will be interesting on the draft side - if the Broncos go for speed or size - if they can't find both.
    Is the best use of our limited draft picks... Using it on a position with one of the highest bust rates?

I'm not big on unnecessarily creating a hole. Decker doesn't really need to be upgraded and that's really what we need those high draft picks for, particularly when cap space isn't an issue right now.
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

You may be right JDL. I was thinking 3rd rounder - some guy who can develop with Osweiler, but I do think the Broncos can get their pick of WRs in FA market who want to run up some stats and play for a contender.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123