Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wellls' report is out. Sounds like Martin is more right than Incognito and there were also other victims, a trainer and another young OL. Jerry and Pouncey were also involved in the bullying.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ble-harassment
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Richie is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe
    Brady has led Super Bowl teams to last-minute victories. Boller has led his team into the cafeteria.

no wonder he made those tweets, he knew what was coming out

Incognito had proven to be a bonafide a$$hole when he was with the Rams. It did not surprise me what so ever to hear that he was involved with this situation in Miami. Same chit different team
    You can't be the best unless you can beat the best

Quote Originally Posted by Warden View Post
    Incognito had proven to be a bonafide a$$hole when he was with the Rams. It did not surprise me what so ever to hear that he was involved with this situation in Miami. Same chit different team
    Apparently Incognito took a baseball bat to his Ferrari

Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself, theAssociated Press reports.

Sgt. Mark Clark says the Dolphins guard took responsibility when police contacted him Thursday.

He says police first went to Incognito's home Wednesday after being contacted by TMZ Sports and being given a photo of a black Ferrari with several dents in its hood.

Clark says further details are unavailable because no report was filed because no crime was reported. He says Scottsdale police are done with the matter.
    You can't be the best unless you can beat the best

I can't think of a better way to end this kind of behavior in the NFL than to flat out blackball this infant from the pro game. Send the message that your privilege ends when you go pro, hold them to a higher standard and get rid of them if they don't live up to it.

<so sick of over-privledged infants destroying my favorite game.>

Roid rage?

This guy has zero credibility on the Martin situation as far as I am concerned.

Incognito learns he is never going to make another dime until he gets desperate enough to work at Taco Bell, so what does he do? Takes a baseball bat and destroys his Ferrari

Put me in the camp that kind of agrees he got screwed but I firmly believe he made his bed with atrocious behavior that went on for years. So not an ounce of sympathy for him and his equally whacked out father.

F em both.
    6 Footers For Bogey Really Suck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12