Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So an organization that focuses on integrity in the voting process is by default, a conservative activist group?

Is an acknowledgement of the predominantly Democrat vote-rigging an admission of Republican allegiance or something?

I was reading that "Hydra" document and came across this snippet-

We are not constrained by establishment party limitations.
    Sounds like a pledge of allegiance to the big elephant to me.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by Predicto View Post
    I admit that I have not been following this lately, but are you suggesting that True the Vote is not a partisan political group?

I mean, wasn't the point of the IRS task force to ensure that entities claiming tax free status as non-profit non-political non-partisan groups were, in fact, entitled to claim that tax free status? Isn't this exactly what the IRS should be investigating?
    To the point of sic'ing every single alphabet agency on this woman the govt could possible send? I mean, come on man. This was ABUSE of government authority and color of law, plain and simple. I've never seen anything like that in all my life by my government. It's sickening. If Bush had done that to Democrats, I would be calling for him to step down or be impeached.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12