Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ive watched an insane amount of niu football the last 2 1/2 seasons and I will say that Ward flashed now and again but in all honesty I rarely noticed him. Versus a guy like Mack who despite a smaller school was constantly grabbing your attention.

I look at Ward as a 3rd to 4th rd pick and would anticipate a Chris Hope caliber NFL career. Solid starter but im not expecting 2013 int totals. There are a lot of reasons for that number but to boil it down simplisticly high powered offense avg to bad qb play in the mac and the d playing with big leads. Not the only reason but I learned a long time ago int totals from college to nfl really dont translate. Definite nfl caliber player but im thinking hes getting pushed a bit higher grade wise than may be warranted based on the newness of his name and game to those that didn't recognize the value ;) in niu football as well as joy of watching lynch.
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Odd because he caught my attention a lot.

3rd-4th round is his draft grade right now. I don't think anyone was suggesting he'd go higher. Just like him quite a bit as a prospect.

If he has a Chris Hope like NFL career that is pretty darn good. Not in the "special" type, but a good solid, long career.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Anyone see Jeff Janis of Saginal Valley St. play? WR 6'3" 219 Lbs 4.34 forty?

http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/22/nfl-com...s-aj-mccarron/

No but I saw your wife's Saginal Valley last night
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    Anyone see Jeff Janis of Saginal Valley St. play? WR 6'3" 219 Lbs 4.34 forty?

http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/22/nfl-com...s-aj-mccarron/
    I typed out Why I really like this guy then I hit the lovely cancel bottom... what a great idea..

Thanks Mingo I love the kid he is what I want in a player when Drafting .. You and I like about the same thing players that do it for extended time and are physically able .. I am no fan of Draft pick like Ayers... And I don't really count him as a bust. but he should not have been took in the round he was either ... if we took him were we took Jackson I would been giddy about it .

OC I am sick of that Avatar enough is enough... send me a PM you r log in I will change it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123