Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    To be fair, he'd have probably been traded for Allen too. OKC would have been filthy!
    Oh yeah, I'm just saying. I was a big Hibbert fan when most wen't.

But you know me Nas, I LOVE rim protectors.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Yah, I remember you loving Hibbert no doubt.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by BigFin View Post
    Did anyone see LBJ vs Durant last night?
    Hell of a statement game for Lebron and Wade that's for sure.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I think if Wade were garunteed healthy, the Heat should still be the favorites in the East.

If Wade plays every game, I think the Heat will take it.

wrong thread jiggas

I maintain not moving wade will be a mistake. Heat need to pray he opts out to save their future

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234