Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Agents

I'll just toss out three names at WR

- Reilly Cooper

- Jacoby Jones ( wouldn't that be ironic )

- Darius Heyward Bey

Jones could return kicks too, if Holliday is not back ... and I admit I have a little of Al Davis in me, as Bey has always been intriguing because of his speed - more of a vertical guy I suppose, but we need some scary speed on this offense

Cooper would actually be a good fit in case Decker goes elsewhere
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Caldwell is a guy who we really haven't mentioned, as he is a FA too

I had hopes for him, but if he goes somewhere else, I would actually be happy - there's really nothing about him that stands out
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

There is a certain versatility to Decker's game that would be hard to replace - he is a very good and very willing blocker down field - he runs good routes - he had decent hands - he and Manning are usually insync - and he can make the first guy miss and he can't be pushed around very easily.

If I was Decker -and the money isn't there to score big on this contract - stay with the Bronco for a couple of years - knowing Manning will keep his stats up until the next contract negotiation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12