If I had one Wish that would come from this week end

I would hope what Elway took from this lose is .... he thinks long and hard what just happened to him ....it has took me a few days cause I kind of went thew my memory of 97 98 and thought of revenge tour a little ..........and bam !

What did the Seahawks do to us we were Bill Romanowski... the man knew how to find an Edge he was a cheater and was damn good at showing all his team mates little ways at getting the best of opponents. Look at this last week end really hard before you come at me saying I am wrong . I am thinking we need some one like bill in our Coaching Staff . Some one that looks and then teaches our player to exploit other teams. we had it done to us this last week end I personally don't want it happing again and the best D is O !

Yeah, I bet he could teach Von Miller how to beat the tests properly! And he's a guy who knows that spitting at opposing players really gets on their skin.
    Gang Way!

I did not say hire Bill by the way inthrear...

also before anyone says it bill was here in 96 . all the same we were Romanowski this last weekend

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    I did not say hire Bill by the way inthrear...
    My hyrogliphics is a bit rusty.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Yeah, I bet he could teach Von Miller how to beat the tests properly! And he's a guy who knows that spitting at opposing players really gets on their skin.
    Every were Bill went SB's seemed to follow . the man was Damn good at Finding Edges and winning .

All the same I am not talking about hiring Bill.

I Would Hire Rod Smith more than likely . Yes I would have Rod talk to many older players . and pay for all the goodies that worked in the past .