Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Post Mortem

what about Charles Tillman as a S ? he was at one time right?

I see what you are talking about DC .the man is not going to back down .. I though we had that with Duke Ihenacho
    Last edited by 56crash; 02-06-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Also come on man Joe Mays seems highly rated ?!?!

5. Jon Beason

I do not follow his team at all . I use to some .... is he still Good ? Seems to me a natural fit.
    Last edited by 56crash; 02-06-2014 at 12:51 AM.

One of my very good friends and fraternity brothers works for a company called Hydrographics Inc. HGI works in conjunction with many sports outfitters (especially Nike) and is the leading company in helmet design in this nation.

My old reddit name is Trash432. My account was suspended last fall for reasons I'd rather not get into, but luckily I had a backup one. I was the first to let Fins and Vikings fans know about the changes they got last season.

Anyways to make this post actually worth your time reading it, I too saw the rumors yesterday about your team possibly being in the market for new uniforms. I called up my buddy and asked him if there was any truth to the rumors. Here's what he had to say:

Yes, you are getting new uniforms

This has been in the making since Nike took over

Until this past Sunday's events, Orange was to be the primary

Orange is no longer the primary as of Monday morning and Nike has been green lit to test a new color scheme

The Uniforms have a deadline of the 2015 Draft

This is the longest uniform project Nike has ever undertaken, and just like in 97 the Broncos will be given a template completely unique to them, not even Oregon will have this template for a couple years

A new logo is in the works

Phil Knight wants the Broncos to become the Oregon of the NFL. The team holds a special place in his heart as the first football team to let Nike have complete control over a design.

So there you have it Denver. Official news should come out around the beginning of next season. Nike is going to hype up this reveal big time.
    Just some guy on Reddit- take it how you wish.

The same poster told the Reddit world about the new Dolphins and Vikings uniforms before they came out, so he might know something, but like I said, just some guy on Reddit.

I just found this on a forum ...I was calling for this at the top of the this thread it is time for this I am sooooooooooo glad they are doing this . New Logo and all .

I'll have to change my name. I like orange

Oh and dc, get me a new av

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345