Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: More Draft

The more I think about this I think they will take a defensive player early and then move back up in the 1st yet again to grab a QB that falls.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    The more I think about this I think they will take a defensive player early and then move back up in the 1st yet again to grab a QB that falls.
    If that is the case, I hope they move back from 8, unless Mack is there.

I bet they try hard to move back and take one of the top 2 CBs. No coach could come in and look at trash like Robinson kindly. Cox is a journeyman that might not have anything left and The Captain should stay in the slot. If you've got Seattle's 3rd and another in a trade down you could move up from the high 2nd to late 1st fairly easily.

I think you will only see a move back not a move up. A couple months ago Spielman came out and said he wants to make something like 10 picks in this draft at a time when we only had 8 picks under our belt.

We are in the process of completely rebuilding the defense under a new defensive coach that plays a somewhat different scheme than what your last coach played. For that you need all the picks you can get.

In case you haven't been following along, the Vikes are up in the KFFL mock draft.

http://forums.kffl.com/threads/31092...81#post6378381

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910