Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Cleavelend or Pittsburgh......he would have an opportunity to play in both, but where would one rather play???

fug Cleavelend!!!

Cleavelend Oiho.
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

The Lions signed Golden Tate. They were one of the biggest threats to take Mike Evans. Still could obviously, but I think that may be enough for them to go in a different direction. Hopefully he'll make it to us. He's my #1 want right now.

Yep, gotta get by Detroit at 10 and then St Louis at 13. Chicago has Marshall and Jeffrey so they're out IMO.

The more i read up on Dennard though, the more i think i'd be very happy to see him in B&G. He fits what the Steelers like in their CB's and comes from a school the Steelers have a history with. I like his physical nature.

Give me Dennard in the 1st and Jordan Matthews in the 2nd at this point. I'd be stoked to see those 2 guys are the cornerstones of the draft class.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Yep, gotta get by Detroit at 10 and then St Louis at 13. Chicago has Marshall and Jeffrey so they're out IMO.

The more i read up on Dennard though, the more i think i'd be very happy to see him in B&G. He fits what the Steelers like in their CB's and comes from a school the Steelers have a history with. I like his physical nature.

Give me Dennard in the 1st and Jordan Matthews in the 2nd at this point. I'd be stoked to see those 2 guys are the cornerstones of the draft class.
    I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the FO has Dennard higher than Gilbert, for pretty much exactly the reasons you listed. WR is far and away the deepest position in this draft so I could definitely see Dennard in the first and Matthews/Robinson/whoever is top of their board WR in the 2nd.

Only thing about Dennard is that he doesn't run as well as guys they typically like.

I know he did better at his PD than at the Combine, but in pads he doesn't move like that kind of guy. He's certainly not a scrub or anything, but I question if he really does fit their paradigm that well.

I won't be upset if he's the pick though. If he makes plays in the scheme, it won't matter if he's a 4.5 guy.
    "I'm like a hungry piranha with a capybara on it's period in the water..."

- westcoast

Quote Originally Posted by ThinMan View Post

I won't be upset if he's the pick though. If he makes plays in the scheme, it won't matter if he's a 4.5 guy.
    Exactly what got me to begin reversing my opinion on him. He was great in Sparty's scheme. Steelers know the school very well. Was trying to out smart myself and remind myself the FO is there for a reason....LOL.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlM6SzXnk94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_qv3NFwZkE

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...s-explosivness

36 inch vert and an insane 11'2'' broad jump shows me he's got some pretty nice explosiveness in his lower body. He's a bit tight and definitely is better in a physical press type role but the man made a ton of splash plays at Michigan St. He's not afraid to stick his nose in and make the tough hit. Strong character.

He needs to clean up some of the grabs but seriously, almost every clip on those videos have him right on the hip of the WR, regardless of opponent or situation. He's on an island a lot and holds his own very well.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Jonathan Dwyer is a Cardinal.

So, so glad we won't have to spend any time talking about Dwyer any more. #MiniChristmasInMarch
    "I'm like a hungry piranha with a capybara on it's period in the water..."

- westcoast

Quote Originally Posted by BobbleHead View Post
    Jonathan Dwyer is a Cardinal.

just read that.

I'm shocked!
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456