Happy Birthday Kayvon Webster

Hopefully is Birthday present is a day late tomorrow. :)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

How's the thumb? Kayvon can play a big role if he is healthy. Happy BD Kayvon.

yep a big fat ring....................................bam!

His thumb is doing well. He was hoping to have the cast removed before gametime. I think he's gonna have to play with it on however.

Tony Carter got a nice video from a cancer patient, a little boy wearing a #32 who was jumping up and down talking about how much it meant from Tony to visit him in the hospital. Wish I could post it on here. Gotta be a great feeling for him to touch someone in the way he has that little boy.

I am so pumped up right now that I could run through a brick wall.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post

Tony Carter got a nice video from a cancer patient, a little boy wearing a #32 who was jumping up and down talking about how much it meant from Tony to visit him in the hospital. Wish I could post it on here. Gotta be a great feeling for him to touch someone in the way he has that little boy.
    That is great - the actual games are one thing, but when a player can have that type of impact on someone, that is really special
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

A good guy to root for tonight - TC.

RFA are always on my root for list .

Why restricted free agents?