Super Bowl MVP

MVP predicitons?

Who will be the MVP of the Super Bowl?

Name two players - no one expects - to have a shot at MVP:

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    MVP predicitons?

Who will be the MVP of the Super Bowl?

Name two players - no one expects - to have a shot at MVP:

Peyton Manning - certainly goes into the game with the greatest likelihood of being MVP

A couple of guys no one expects: Malik Jackson and Tamme

Jackson - because Seattle will be making sure Pot Roast doesn't beat them.

Tamme - I would be very surprised in Tamme did not score a TD in this game. This is the Bronco reward system for team players -Tamme gets some looks.

I'm going to go with Decker on the Broncs, and... the Kicker for the Hawks.

I was wondering last week why there is no MVP in the CCG's. Then I sort of forgot about it.
    Gang Way!

I going Tony Carter

Carter would be very fitting - the theme of the "next man up" w/ the Broncos comes full circle to the SB

- Tamme would be great, and he's darkhorse guy I could see having an unexpectedly good game - but for him to get an MVP, he'd probably need at least 2 TD catches - which would mean Peyton would have at least 2 TD throws, which would make it hard for anyone else ;)

Actually, if Tamme could make an impact play on special teams, ie fumble recovery for a TD, that might do it

Knowshon and Trev could also be in the mix, as they would have the opportunity to make MVP type impacts
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

You hear very little from Shaun Phillips and nothing about him - yet Knighton says Phillips is the most inspirational leader on the defense. I can see him - playing an inspired game.

Knowshon or perhaps Montee Ball. I could definitely see a scenario where Ball gets into the game and keep the offense moving and scores a few TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime714 View Post
    Knowshon or perhaps Montee Ball. I could definitely see a scenario where Ball gets into the game and keep the offense moving and scores a few TDs.
    Or fumbles. MB is the kind of guy who needs a nickname, like MVB.
    Gang Way!

I hope we get to see some legit MVP play tomorrow and have a couple players be deserving.

Decker - might be the guy who gets the least attention and has a 7 catch 115 yard 2td game.

Moreno -if Seattle wants to stop Manning they might leave good running holes.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

No one expects:

Woodyard - INT plus fumble recovery for TD
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

I would love to see Ayers win it so that draft pick would not ping so hollow after this year.

Jeremiah is probably on the right track . it will probably be who is least on there list of poison that will win MVP.

DT caught plenty balls on the Seahawks in the preseason . of all the players I would love to see it would be Manning,, Ball, DT, Woodyard, Bailey, JT or Decker in that order .

The only player I like on the sea Chickens is Wilson . Hope he does some day just not this week end .

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Or fumbles. MB is the kind of guy who needs a nickname, like MVB.
    I think we will skip the fumble stuff and go right to the MVB stuff he is averaging 6 something yard a game since about week 7 or 8

Quote Originally Posted by primetime714 View Post
    the moving the ball scenario did happen were when he was in the game we scored and when Knowshon was in we bogged down .. I pesonaly hope Knowshon has his best day as a pro

You all know Manning has a 95% chance to win the MVP if we win the game! The QB always gets it. ;)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

and I will go with

Malik Jackson and Mike Adams.

I guess when you say surprise I pretty much eliminate all of the pro bowlers, 10 TD guys, near pro bowlers like Trevatan and DRC.

But then again.. I think anyone would be a surprise other then Peyton. ;)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

yep pretty much