Broncos return game

Play Trindon Holiday on punts and kos? Or, say - go safe with self-tackling Eric Decker?

Personally - I'd keep him off punt returns for now, but encourage him to run a few more out of the end zone on kickoffs.\

One thing the Bronco's return game has not been electric without Holiday performing reliably.

I doubt we see Holiday on punts

KOs, definitely

And I've love to see him out there on an end-around or WR screen
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

No to Holliday on punts. A fair catch giving the ball back to PFM is still a great option

My concern is the Broncos ST defending the KO since they have not had to at all in post season. I expect every one of Prater's KO to be returned. I hope they are up to the task

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post
    My concern is the Broncos ST defending the KO since they have not had to at all in post season. I expect every one of Prater's KO to be returned. I hope they are up to the task
    good point C E H
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

I'd hate for a special teams breakdown to cause the loss of a Super Bowl opportunity, but yes - increased KO returns send up a red flag. I will say - special teams get ragged on the Broncos when guys have to step up and play for the guys who get suspended or injured. All of a sudden you have new guys out there and they are missing tackles and getting out of thier coverage lanes. The good news is ST personnel has been pretty stable since two games left in the regular season.

I agree that Decker will field the punts. That said if the Broncos fall behind Holliday better be ready.

Decker is a pretty good punt returner anyway. The "self-tackling" is annoying but he has the ability to take one all the way back.

when we played the giants did they return the kick offs ?

Seattle gave up almost no yards on punt returns. I doubt we see any yards on punt returns.

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post

This. Seattle's return teams scare me and could make a significant difference

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    when we played the giants did they return the kick offs ?
    Yes 5 of 8 and that was in 70 degree weather

I like our KR man wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.