Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by BHamita15 View Post
    Glad somebody did. ;)
    Yep A+++ Ben thanks
    SS and DC are the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by BHamita15 View Post
    Quick update:

1. Re-signed Jacob Tamme on the cheap...
    2. About to re-sign Tony Carter on the cheap...
    3. Traded a 2015 5th round pick to Dallas for a 6th and 7th round pick...gave up a bit here but there are several options still on the board that I really like and 4 picks in the 6th and 7th round give me the chance to pick them up.
    World domination will soon be ours.

6a. DT Robert Thomas - 6'1 327lbs - Big man with a good first step but broke his leg and hasn't worked out. He reminds be of Terrence Knighton and has starter potential IMO. Unique player...

6b. DB Jonathan Dowling - 6'3 190 - Western Kentucky - Big player with really good height/speed/athleticism. The guy is a PLAYMAKER...in the last 2 years....9 INTs and 8 forced fumbles.

2 of 3 7th rounders picked...

7a. SS Dezmen Southward - 6'1 211lbs...ran a sub 4.4 40 and had a 42 inch vertical. Started over 50 games but is still very raw as he only played 1 year of high school....seems like a perfect ST candidate and potential guy.

7b. DT George Uko- 6'3 286 - Needs to add weight but fits in that tweener mold that Denver seems to like. He ran a 4.99 40 so maybe he projects more to DT than say a Derek Wolfe or Malik Jackson but he has some rotational future type skills.

BHamita15 thank you I enjoyed all your hard work . I can always tell your labor is the love of our Beloved Broncos .Thanks for teaching me all these new faces for the draft. It is safe to say you know the draft rather well and your insight is greatly appreciated for me.

Ditto from me Bham - great exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    BHamita15 thank you I enjoyed all your hard work . I can always tell your labor is the love of our Beloved Broncos .Thanks for teaching me all these new faces for the draft. It is safe to say you know the draft rather well and your insight is greatly appreciated for me.
    Couldn't have said it better myself, great job!

Yeah, Bham has rocked with our boys. I can only hope we do near as well this offseason.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Last pick: Total homer pick but I like him...

5'11 270lb FB JC Copeland, LSU

Devastating blocker at times and is attempting to lose weight to get quicker. He actually is really tough to bring down with the ball as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567