Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin Lombardi View Post
    You realize it's deceptive in exactly the same way as the President's quote last night, right?
    I'm not exactly sure how this makes you look any better, but yes.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how this makes you look any better, but yes.
    Because I only provided that link to showcase Obama's wrongness / hypocrisy (take your pick).
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk View Post
    Yeah, I have no interest in seeing who's in Michelle's box.
    FYI: It has the same hairy box as you do. Also the frank and beans too.

With regard to the speech, it is uncanny how much crowd appeal Obama has to Hitler. Both were masters of deception, more accurately, they both were extremely adept at the use of inserting emotional feeling into their speeches which is essentially hypnosis by another name. It is neuro linguistic programming with emotional feel good anchors. The feel good, social crutch used by Obama was hard to miss. There are always a couple at every such State of the Union.

And what an applause the vampires gave him.

Long time no see, crazy pants!

Can you find us pictures of confirmed lizard people at this event like last time?
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Not another ill-placed comparison. Sigh.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456