A Great Discussion by non-party Liberty Promoters Regarding the 2-Party Fraud.

Here,

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...17990&cmd=apop

That is an excellent, excellent discussion.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

You know nothing of liberty my friend
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    You know nothing of liberty my friend
    You didn't even listen to the link and since you didn't, you should really stop embarrassing yourself. As you usually do when getting into my discussions and showing your overt ignorance/sell-outishness.

You say what you need to Cheesy. It must kill you to never have a response to the facts I present you with.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

You say what you need to Cheesy. It must kill you to never have a response to the facts I present you with.
    This thread is about the discussion from the radio show on the link. I know you want to distract people from it, and that kills you that its a great discussion, but I must ask that you confine your comments to the topic of the radio show discussion that I linked and stop trying to distract people.

You troll and distract in every single thread. If you expect me to pity you in this regard, you are barking up the wrong tree. Feel free to put me on ignore, because I will never stop. I've grown quite weary of you shenanigans.

You troll and distract in every single thread. If you expect me to pity you in this regard, you are barking up the wrong tree. Feel free to put me on ignore, because I will never stop. I've grown quite weary of you shenanigans.
    The discussion about the 2-party fraud in the audio link is very good. Corporatism is discussed along with various examples of how the Constitution has been trampled over by virtually every facet of government where exceptions are created regarding the very roadblocks put in place to prevent the govt from trampling over YOU.

Anyway, many, many topics are gone over which pertain to a very interesting point of view, which I share. What strikes me deeply about this audio is that I had never heard of these people, until a very long time after I formed my point of view based on all the frauds and deceptions I observed the govt engaging in. I first head Krisanne Hall last year, and she truly has the issue well conceived and well constructed in her delivery. These people just re-affirmed and confirmed virtually everything I've observed. Sure, small things might differ but the main topics of discussion are spot on in their outrage and indignation over govt abuse of authority/law.
    Last edited by thelittlecheese; 01-26-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    This thread is about the discussion from the radio show on the link. I know you want to distract people from it, and that kills you that its a great discussion, but I must ask that you confine your comments to the topic of the radio show discussion that I linked and stop trying to distract people.

I had ice cream for lunch today.
    Herbert F. Kornfield Killed Off

Midstate Office Supply

\m/

"If I die before the Allman Brothers quit touring, I died knowing that I had one more kick ass show to go to."

- vikesguy

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    The discussion about the 2-party fraud in the audio link is very good. Corporatism is discussed along with various examples of how the Constitution has been trampled over by virtually every facet of government where exceptions are created regarding the very roadblocks put in place to prevent the govt from trampling over YOU.

Anyway, many, many topics are gone over which pertain to a very interesting point of view, which I share. What strikes me deeply about this audio is that I had never heard of these people, until a very long time after I formed my point of view based on all the frauds and deceptions I observed the govt engaging in. I first head Krisanne Hall last year, and she truly has the issue well conceived and well constructed in her delivery. These people just re-affirmed and confirmed virtually everything I've observed. Sure, small things might differ but the main topics of discussion are spot on in their outrage and indignation over govt abuse of authority/law.
    This should have been your opening post, dumbass.

Now I just want to talk about what a dumbass you are.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi