Play of the Year

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1...ay-of-the-year

This guy says Michael Adams - I think he is correct.

Adams while not a "GREAT" player has been very underrated by the common Bronco fan the last two years. He may not be back with us this year as we may opt for a younger version S, but he has filled in nicley for two seasons here and has provided good leadership skills. He can fill in at both S positions. Asset to have as your #3 S, who can start (like he did last year) or fill in without missing much of a beat if a starter goes down (like he did this year) Very dependable and you know exactly what you are getting with him on the field.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I know I sound like a broken record that is probably the 25th time I have posted that the last two seasons.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

He was starter last year and that D was darn fun to watch.

Great read Mingo and I like his logic for this play being the spiritual spark for basically a no name defense to step up and believe in itself this rubbing off on the offense as well...This doesn't happen without leaders in the Locker room rallying the troops around the moment and getting youth to see past fear, rely on their training and GO OUT AND KICK A$$! This is the spiritual realm i speak of which is easier to see in Basketball when one shooter goes cold and the whole team goes cold...or in Baseball when a great hitter goes into a slump...or Brian Griese's career in Denver...Fear...that which trips our adrenalin system takes blood from the brain to fuel our muscles so we can get the hell out of dodge...Every bad decision comes from the human state called fear...LOVE...that which trips our dopamine circuit sends blood to the brain thus allowing the mind to operate more efficiently...Leadership inspires confidence/LOVE/Dopamine = better decisions in the heat of 'combat'...