Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    McCray is not a middle backer.

He is sorta a DE/LB. I was bit surprised he didn't end up on a 3-4 team but Denver offered him quite a bit for an undrafted player.

I think you could see him line up at either LB position most noteably behind Trevathan with Irving behind Miller, and then he may be able to develop into a situational pass rusher. At UF he started as a LB and they found a way to get him on the field by making him a DE.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedy View Post
    No my mom didn't breastfeed...maybe that makes me and Mary Jane such close associates...will pass on GSS Medal...got plenty in 21 years in the Army but will wear the MJ Cluster proudly on my Bronze Star which I left in a Hooters in Waco, TX on purpose by the way...the Certificate {Signed By Raymond Odierno} that is...
    There's a Hooters in Waco? I know they have a bar that's famous for serving the Big O.

There is my man...right on I-35...

Muhammad Ali threw his in the river - John Kerry threw his over a fence at the pentagon - you left yours in a Hooters in Waco? If the Orange Apocalypse is true you should recover your medal this year and know - those of us around here are proud of you. No matter the senseless brainwash you underwent and no matter how traumactic the sights you saw - or moral compromises you encountered - or indignatees you endured - we are proud of you here.

Well Mingo...mine will be more fun retrieving than Kerry's that's for sure...my madness always gives "Method" a bad name...Your sentiment brought tears to me brother...In the service of LIBERTY no sacrifice...no compromise is lost in futility...not even death...thank you friend!

The Admiral and Bleedy exchange - classic!

I agree that Woodyard and Adams are gone. I think Decker and Moreno may be gone depending on what a team thinks. Decker and Moreno may be replaceable (Caldwell? and Ball?) for cheaper contracts both my have to give a home town discount. D. Thomas will need a new contract soon, and that one will not come cheap.

I agree that there is no way Champ remains on his current contract. Although I don't think he wants to leave to play for a 3rd team. He might leave to go back to Washington.

It will be interesting to see how the front office handles the holes that will be created with the guys whose contracts are up after the season.

Gotta think Moreno is back. Its not like he's going to hit the market and get a bunch of ridiculous offers. I think Denver will make a decent offer to him and he'll stay where he's comfortable and successful.

Decker will be tough, unless they can squeeze in a franchise tag for one year.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Here is how I see our free agents:

Hope to Keep
    Zane Beadles
    Dominique Rogers-Cromartie (He has been outstanding this season)

If they come reasonable
    Eric Decker
    Knowshon Moreno
    Shaun Phillips
    Michael Huff
    Marquice Cole
    Andre Caldwell
    Eric Decker
    Robert Ayers

Goodbye
    Wesley Woodyard (Sadly. Love the guy, but Danny took his position)
    Mike Adams
    Paris Lenon
    Stewart Bradley
    Dan Koppen
    Winston Justice
    Steve Vallos
    Quentin Jammer

Wesley Woodyard (Sadly. Love the guy, but Danny took his position)
    Mike Adams

I have thought about this a lot today . I am almost positive both stay .

Woodyard he is happy you can tell . I think he is fine in his own skin. Danny is really no better that Woodyard .

Adams I think we will try to keep him and sign him rather cheap because he does not want to leave .

Kuper was a one year deal I believe so I could see him still wanting to stay but I got the feeling he might want more money.. thing is he built his own house with his own hands so I bet he wants to stay so I could see us letting Zane Beadles go and letting Kuper man that position at a way cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Gotta think Moreno is back. Its not like he's going to hit the market and get a bunch of ridiculous offers. I think Denver will make a decent offer to him and he'll stay where he's comfortable and successful.

Decker will be tough, unless they can squeeze in a franchise tag for one year.
    I agree with this after some thought . I don't see a lot of team turn over . I think we will see some players taking huge pay cuts to play for us as long as manning is on our team .

Decker will stay were the lime light is IMO

I love Knowshon, and of all the players that could potentially go elsewhere, I want him to stay the most ...

With that said, he has great ability within a role - in other words, if he wants to be the featured back and contend for a championship, that ain't happening unless the QB is a Peyton Manning or ... or, that's about it ...

I could see him going to a team like the Cardinals, as Mendenhall was underwhelming and is a FA there - but Knowshon would probably only be competing with Ellington, etc ...

I doubt any team throws a lot of money his way - he is more important to the Broncos than to any potential suitor ...

Hopefully, with all of what he's been thru here, the highs and lows, the crying with the National Anthem, etc - his emotions and sentiment, and opportunity to win make his desire to stay here more important than to get a little more money somewhere else .
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123