Thread: Pro Bowl Draft

Pro Bowl Draft

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/66990668/

I thought this was a hilarious take on this spectacle.

Yes good laugh and a hell of a lot of words about "Nothing"...loved the "looked like he was talking into an ice cream cone that had fallen on the Barbershop floor"...took me back to my youth...

Why turn an already big joke into a bigger joke?

The Pro Bowl should just simply not be played. I know it is about the money, but just make an All-Pro team and then host some game with girls in bikini's the week between the conference championships and Super Bowl. That should make some money.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post

The Pro Bowl should just simply not be played. I know it is about the money, but just make an All-Pro team and then host some game with girls in bikini's the week between the conference championships and Super Bowl. That should make some money.
    Yes - and instead of flags - you pull off a piece of bikini to signify a stop. The Pro Bowl guys can rotate in as Refs.

There you go!
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

The Bowl Cheerleaders should play in team themed lingerie and heels in the rain and chilly temps and i'm all for tackle myself but that's just me...

I hope we have no one going for the next 2 years.

I also hope Robert Irsay has to eat crow for the next 3 years ...Manning pudding and pie...

A Threepete would be nice Crash - it is the only way Manning has to beat the Old Man on his way to retirement.

Do you think the Bronco players still refer to John Elway as the Duke? If not, I wonder what they call him.

well Elway built this team so why would you change anything

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post

AFC vs. NFC skills competition...

It really isn't that hard. You could set up some insane competitions...that many would watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BHamita15 View Post
    AFC vs. NFC skills competition...

It really isn't that hard. You could set up some insane competitions...that many would watch.
    This is the best idea .... Sort of like the old 1970s "Battle Of The Network Stars" or like a mini Olympics with varying degrees of difficulty or athleticism involved in each competition ...

The problem would be no stars would wanna do it ...

The dunk competition or home run derby is always more interesting to me that the actual game, so make it a full-blown day of competition - like Field Day in school ( do they still do that ? )
    My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.
    ― Ayn Rand, Anthem