Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Munchak

How about Jerald Ingram who was released as RB coach with the Giants. Giants problems were far reaching so figure they just had to remove someone to move on.
    Ingram coached with Coughlin since 1991 at Boston College, Jacksonville Jaguars and N.Y. Giants. 18 years in nfl as RB coach. 22 years with Coughlin and 29 years coaching experience. Coaching the likes of current Giants Wilson, Jacobs, Hillis, and in past Tiki Barber, Ahmad Bradshaw, Fred Taylor, James Stewart and BC Chuckie Dukes.

He's a Pittsburgh area guy. I graduated a year behind him at Beaver High School, Beaver, PA. I've kept up with his coaching off and on. One of more impressive things I remember was his working with Barber on fumbling problems, he was averaging 8 fumbles a season and in the three years he coached Barber he fumbled a total of 8 times had his best 3 years in rushing yards and yards from scrimmage, scoring, yards per average and yards per game.
    "Once I start, they'll be no stopping me."

I love this Munchak signing.

its as big a move as we'll do and its gonna help everything on the O side of the ball.

it all starts up front.
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

Remember how we picked up Munchak's trash to play Center, and he became our best lineman overnight and became a leader and teacher for the other guys?

Now we have the guy who taught that guy up.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

it also means that in 3yrs we'll have Warmack playing LG for us in a couple years....

;)
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Remember how we picked up Munchak's trash to play Center, and he became our best lineman overnight and became a leader and teacher for the other guys?

Now we have the guy who taught that guy up.
    Interesting observation. Most on this board would hope they re-sign Velasco, another OG who I forgot about is Embernate. Understand he was a keeper in last years camp before he had the knee injury. If Velasco and Embernate are healed considering we resign Velasco, they need nothing on the interior OL.

In fact it could be one of the best in the league. It all depends if Beachum can take on the LT position. I'm not panicking over the RT. If Munchak is worth his weight which I believe he is, he'll develop Gilbert and/or Adams to be more than serviceable right tackles. The problem is LT even if Beachum becomes a very good one. Maybe Munchack can find a replacement or maybe one of his signing bonuses is he got first choice in the draft :)
    Last edited by westcoast; 01-25-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Hopefully he can help turn around Adams and Gilbert.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12